American Indian Association
Check out the new Rose State College American Indian Association Facebook page.
Wednesday afternoons at 3 p.m. in the Student Senate Conference Room or right outside in the Student Center main dining room. All students are welcome to attend.
- To focus on culture of Native American students;
- To offer assistance to help students be successful;
- To work in conjunction with faculty members and administrators toward making Rose State College the Native American Studies Center of Oklahoma City, thereby, making RSC a more inviting institution for college-minded students;
- To increase the enrollment of Native American students at RSC by actively recruiting Native Americans interested in higher education;
- To work toward decreasing the attrition rate among Native American students while attending RSC by offering tutors for those students in need of assistance; and
- To provide a social environment for RSC Native American students and those interested in the Native American culture.
Robin Goodiron, President
Robin Fuller, Vice President
Melinda Suton, Treasurer
William "Micco" Chotkey, Secretary
Ms. Mechelle Aitson-Roessler, Main Advisor
Director of Admissions/Registrar
Administration Building, Admissions
Ms. Brenda Coker
Grant Development Specialist
Administration Building, Room 201
Mr. Bob Davis
EmPower, Training Development Specialist
Health & Environmental Science Building, Room 208
Dr. Matt Despain
Social Sciences Division, Room 222
Ms. Carla Robison
Coordinator, Student Success Center
Student Center, Room 111
- Check with the RSC Foundation office for scholarship applications -- (405) 736-0315.
- The Financial Aid Office provides BIA information -- (405) 733-7424.
- The Learning Resources Center has several books, including a Directory of Financial Aid for Minorities.