The Rose State College Aquatic Center is an outstanding facility that features a 25 meter, six lane, indoor heated swimming pool, whirlpool, sauna, four locker rooms and two family-unit dressing rooms. The depth of the pool ranges from four feet at the shallow end to thirteen feet and has a ramp for handicap access.
The Aquatic Center offers an extensive selection of courses for adults for both college credit and non-credit.
Services For You
- Open Lap Swims
- Open Recreational Swims
- Locker rooms for Students and Faculty/Staff
- Towel Service
- Family Unit Dressing Rooms for individuals dependent on another family member
- Special Events/Workshops
- Classes for college credit - Beginning Swim, Intermediate Swim, Lifeguarding, W.S.I., Water Aerobics, Lifeguard Instructor, H2O Strength Training
- Plus 50 Classes - Water Aerobics, Low Intensity Water Aerobics, Aqua Zumba, H2O Strength Training, Learn to Swim
- Adult Classes - Water Aerobics, Aqua Zumba, H2O Strength Training, Beginning and Intermediate Swim, Master Swim
- Youth Swim Classes - Raiders Swim Team, Learn to Swim classes including: Parent Tot, Pre-School, Beginner, Advanced Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced, Junior Guard, Lifeguarding, Water Safety Instructor, Lifeguard Instructor
The Aquatic Center is available to currently enrolled college students, faculty, and staff of Rose State College at no extra charge. A college ID card is required for all open swims and towels. The Aquatic Center is located on the main campus at 6420 S.E. 15th, Midwest City. Come by for a visit or call (405) 733-7396 for information on courses currently being offered and for lap and open recreational swim times.
Additional features include a 1,715-gallon whirlpool that seats up to 8 people with a water temperature maintained at 100 degrees. The sauna is solid redwood with seating for up to 6-8 people. Temperature is maintained at 180 degrees. The facility also has 2 student locker rooms, 2 faculty/staff locker rooms, 2 private locker rooms, and 2 family changing rooms. The student and faculty locker room each have daily use lockers, lockers for rent, showers, rest rooms, and weight scales.
Spring 2014 Kids College
Learn To Swim
Spring 2014 Kids College Schedule