Instructions for Recording AW for "Never Attends"
The last day of the second week of the 1-8, 16-week spring/fall semesters, faculty should record students who have “Never Attended” a class session for each section taught. The same process is used at the end of the first week for the 2-8 spring/fall semesters, and each of the summer semester’s sessions. Even if all students have attended at least one session, the class has to be flagged.
Sections that have no "Never Attends"
For sections that have no “Never Attends” (i.e. all students have attended), we still must identify that the section has been reviewed. To do so:
1. Select the Grade Roster icon next to the desired section;
2. Change the Approval Status to READY FOR REVIEW; and
3. Click SAVE
Sections that have "Never Attends"
For sections that have “Never Attends” (i.e. at least one student has not attended a class session), we must identify the students who have not attended, and identify that the section has been reviewed. To do so:
1. Select the Grade Roster Icon next to the desired section;
2. Change the grade to AW for each student that has Never Attended a class session (there is no need to select the check box for Never Attend);
3. Change the Approval Status to READY FOR REVIEW; and
4. Click SAVE