- You must have a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- You must have made at least a "B" in the course.
- You must have approval of appropriate division dean.
- You must pass the assessment test(s) at the required level.
- You must pass Rose State College employment checks.
If you meet the qualifications and wish to become a tutor at Rose State College, please:
- Complete the Rose State Application for Employment and return completed the application to Human Resources.
- Complete the Tutoring Center Tutor Application and return it to the Tutoring Center. You may fax a cover sheet with Attn: Tutoring Center and your Tutor Application to (405) 736-0260 if you wish.
- Complete your interview with the Supervisor, Tutoring Center.
For further information, please contact the Tutoring Center at (405) 733-7417.