CLEP (College Level Examination Program)
- Click here for a complete list of CLEP exams at RSC.
- CLEP General and Subject examinations are available as computer-based tests at Rose State College.
- Use your service smarts to earn college credit. The College Level Examination Program (CLEP) offers you the opportunity to earn college credits by passing any of the 33 exams listed here. Credit earned from CLEP exams will appear on your transcript only after completing 12 credit hours of study at Rose State College.
- The total cost for each CLEP exam is $95.00 ($15.00 paid to Rose State College and $80.00 paid to CLEP). All prices are subject to change without notice.
- Study guides containing sample questions and answers, test-taking strategies, as well as general information are available for purchase by credit card at http://www.collegeboard.com/student/testing/clep/prep.html. The cost of the CLEP Official Study Guide 2010 is $24.99 (subject to change). Individual study guides are $10.00 (subject to change).
- You will need to bring two (2) forms of identification with you be able to test. One must be photo identification. Military service members must have two (2) photo identifications, with one being the Military ID card.
- Please call for an appointment. Rose State College does CLEP testing Monday through Thursday at 9:00 AM and 2:00 PM.
- Who is Eligible for DANTES-Funded CLEP Exams?
For Rose State College students wanting to take CLEPs that count for credit at Rose State College, please follow link to the Extrainstitutional Examinations web page.
View the Rose State College catalog, page 40 for RSC approved humanities courses and pages 41-43 for RSC approved liberal arts/general education courses.
Please call (405) 733-7320 to schedule an exam.