If you are a Rose faculty or staff member, use the D2L Login Help for Faculty page instead of this one. If you are a student taking a class for college credit, use the D2L Login Help for Students page instead of this one.
New Account Creation and Course Addition
Corporate training students will be notified using the email address provided at registration when their Rose D2L account is created. Courses will be added to the account according to the needs of the student.
Steps for New User Login
- If you are a student taking a corporate training class, your Rose D2L username and a password reset link will be sent to the email address provided at registration when your account is first created. This password reset link expires after 30 days.
- If your password reset link has expired or if you cannot find it, please contact one of the Workforce Development staff members in the Professional Training Center at 405-733-7488. You will need to verify that your Rose D2L account has been created, confirm your email address, and ask for your Rose D2L username.
- Once you know your Rose D2L username, you may request that a password reset link be sent to your email account. You may use the Request Password Setup Link provided here or the link provided on the Rose D2L Login page.
- A message from the Rose D2L Helpdesk containing the requested password setup link should arrive in your email account within a few minutes. If you don't receive the password setup link within ten minutes, please contact the Rose D2L Helpdesk and explain your situation.
- When you locate the message in your email account containing the password setup link, you may click the link in the body of the message or copy and paste the link into the address field of your browser to open the password setup page.
- Once the password reset page opens, you will be asked to enter your Rose D2L username, choose a password (at least eight characters in length), and reenter that password. If you need help choosing a secure password, see our Guidelines for Choosing a Secure Password.
- After you submit the form, you should see a message that indicates you have successfully setup your password and provides a link to the Rose D2L Login page. Click the link to login using your Rose D2L username and your new password.
If you forget your password at any point in the future, you may repeat this process to setup a new password.
You may login to the Rose D2L system directly by opening your browser to d2l.rose.edu. You will also find a link to the login page in the upper, right menu on the Rose D2L pages.
Once you setup your initial password, you may change it as frequently or infrequently as you wish.
Troubleshooting Login Problems
If the Rose D2L login page at d2l.rose.edu does not load or is extremely slow to respond, check our System Announcements and see if there is scheduled maintenance or a known outage. If not, perform a System Check on your computer to check your basic configuration. If this problem persists, please contact the Rose D2L Helpdesk with details about your problem.
If the Rose D2L login page at d2l.rose.edu loads properly, but your username or password is invalid when you try to login, be sure you are using the correct Rose D2L username (see above Steps for New User Login). Remember your password is caSe-sEnsiTive. Check carefully that your password is typed correctly and that your CAPS LOCK is turned off. After six consecutive failed login attempts, your D2L account will be locked for five minutes. If you still cannot login, you may use the Request Password Setup Link on the Rose D2L Login page as described in the Steps for New User Login above.
If you need help accessing D2L for a corporate training class, please contact one of the Workforce Development staff members in the Professional Training Center at 405-733-7488. If you still have questions or problems concerning D2L, please contact the Rose D2L Helpdesk.