Dental Hygiene Program
The Dental Hygiene Program provides general education courses in the biological, behavioral, and social sciences during the first year of study, and professional courses designed to coordinate classroom lectures and clinical and laboratory experiences during the last two years. Use the links to the right to learn more about this program.
For Additional Information
For the program advisement information call (405) 733-7337.
- Dana Kenneda, Director, CDA, R.D.H, B.S.D.H
- Jennifer Carpenter, Clinic Support Specialist
- Terri Brown, D.D.S.
- Michelle Gaddy, CDA, R.D.H., A.A.S.
- Kara Hodges, R.D.H., CDA, B.A.S.
- Shelley Mitchell, CDA, R.D.H., B.S.
- Karen O'Neal, R.D.H., CDA, B.S.
- Kristen Pope, R.D.H., CDA, B.S.