- Online Renewal System
- How to fill out an application for Water or Wastewater Certification Test
Online Renewal System
For the 7/1/2013 to 6/30/2014 renewal period, the online renewal system will only be available to operators who are current and in good financial standing with DEQ. If you have late fees associated with your certification it will not be available online at this time.
6 Simple Steps
1. To Create your new Online Renewal Account you will need:
· Your DEQ License Number, and
· Personal email address that you can easily access (Only one Online Renewal Account can be created per email address.)
2. Direct your browser to:
3. Click the “Red First Time User Button”
· Follow the instructions on the website when creating your new account.
· If you encounter difficulties with the account creation process, please contact the OK.gov helpdesk at:
Toll Free: 1.800.955.3468
4. Log in and complete the following:
Click on “Manage Personal Information.”
· Verify that your personal information is correct.
· Change your address if needed.
· Add your birthdate in MM/DD/YYYY format.
· If your name is misspelled or has changed, please contact Operator Certification at:
· Save and verify your information.
Click on “Manage Employment History.”
· Choose “Add New.”
· Choose your employer from the drop down menu.
· If your employer is not listed in the drop down menu, please contact Operator Certification at:
· Add a start date to your employment record.
· You may add previous employers to the employer history.
· Save your information and return to main menu.
5. Renew your License.
· Check the licenses you want to renew and click “Renew Selected.”
· If there is a problem with your license information please click “Report an Issue.”
· Complete the confirmation page. Check “Attest” at bottom of page and click “Submit.”
Choose a payment option:
· If you are paying with a credit card you will need the billing address, credit card number, cardholder’s name, CVV number, and expiration date on the card.
· If you are paying with a checking or savings account you will need the account holder’s name, billing address, routing number, and bank account number.
· Enter the billing information of the party paying for the certification.
· Click “Continue.”
· Confirm payment.
· Print your receipt.
6. Print your license.
· If your license is in “Available” status at time of payment it will move to “Approved” status after your payment is accepted. Your license will now be able to print.
· Select the licenses to be printed.
· Save or open the PDF.
· Print you license.
· Cut out the license, fold along the center line.
· Operator Certification recommends laminating your card for durability.
If your license is Expired, or Pending it will move to On Hold status, and you will be able to print once DEQ has updated your license status to reflect receipt of any missing information. Most frequently this information is renewal training taken after May 1st.