Business Division Disciplines
- The Accounting Program provides basic accounting and business knowledge as a foundation for students to pursue professional opportunities in government, industry, financial institutions, and nonprofit organizations. Rose State College is the exclusive testing site for those wishing to sit for the ACAT Exam to become an Accredited Business Accountant. The accounting program has been structured to incorporate all requirements for the exam and the ACAT Review course to help prepare.
- The Business Administration Applied Science degree program including the General Business Administration option provides the student with a broad base of knowledge to assume a position from which upward mobility is the goal.
Computer & Information Technology
- The CIT program gives you a well rounded approach to the business world with a concentration in programming languages.
-The Networking program gives you the opportunity to explore the different network topologies and how to apply them in industry today.
-The Computer Game Development & Simulation program provides students the ability to apply core knowledge of art and animation techniques for employment in the game and interactive software industry.
- Economic courses provide students the opportunity to look at society's financial and industrial organizations, its distribution of income, and government activities with its political and economic philosophies.
- The Paralegal Studies Program at Rose State College has been providing quality paralegal education in central Oklahoma for over two decades with continuous American Bar Association approval since 1976.