Disney Institute at Rose State College
Creativity & Innovation
Your organization is already filled with creativity—the challenge is cultivating and harnessing its full potential. Fortunately, every organization already has a rich source of creativity readily available to it: its employees. A brilliant idea can come from anywhere so tapping into the diverse perspectives of your workforce can lead to extraordinary results. While The Walt Disney Company is known for translating creativity into innovative products, services and business solutions, this is only possible because of its carefully crafted environment that fosters idea generation and implementation.
Innovation is possible when individual creativity and organizational processes are successfully integrated. Innovations are not always huge changes either—sometimes the most impactful advancements are incremental improvements over time. Through Disney Institute, individuals learn the important connection between effective leadership and a culture designed to foster continuous creativity and innovation. During this course, learn techniques to capitalize on employees’ diversity and uncover new solutions to business challenges, great and small.
What You Will Learn:
- Adapt time-tested Disney business insights to assess and improve your organization.
- Tap into your workforce’s personal creativity to build organizational creativity that drives innovation.
- Understand the inputs, acquire tools, create trust, and foster an environment that generates ideas for your organization.
- Develop a collaborative culture within your organization.
- Use your organizational identity to encourage and enable creative decision-making.
- Implement ideas that drive change by evaluating and communicating effectively through organizational alignment.
- Encourage risk-taking with a strong, well-communicated organizational identity.
- Improve business results through structural systems that bring innovation to life.