Students are frequently required to obtain enrollment verifications for private or government agencies. A verification of enrollment may be obtained in-person at the Office of Admissions and Records counter.
The Enrollment Verification may include the following information:
- Student's Name
- Student's ID number
- Student's academic status
- Student's major
- Student's classification (freshman, sophomore, special)
- Student's self reported expected date of graduation
- Student's enrollment status (full-time, half-time or part-time)
- Dates of the current semester
Students requiring other types of enrollment verifications should contact the Office of Admissions and Records.