Engineering and Science Division Testing Center
Monday through Thursday 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday, Sunday: Closed
The Testing Center provides proctored testing for both paper-based and computer-based tests. The majority of tests given in the Testing Center are classroom tests. These are tests that would normally be administered in the classroom during the course of a semester.
The Testing Center allows Engineering and Science Faculty to administer their tests in the Testing Center instead of the classroom. This provides the following advantages:
- Tests don't take up valuable lecture time.
- Tests time limits may be 2 or 3 hours whereas tests administered during class time are usually limited to one hour fifteen minutes.
- Tests can be available to the students for a longer period of time (usually several days). This provides greater flexibility to the students allowing them to take the test at more convenient times.
Please consider the following Testing Center procedures:
- You must bring your Rose State ID (the name on your ID must match the name on the class roll).
- Come prepared: bring pencils, calculator, blue book, etc. (scratch paper is provided).
- No cell phones will be allowed during testing.
- No appointment is needed (though your instructor may have set time restrictions).
- You must begin your exam at least one hour BEFORE closing time.
- You will NOT be allowed to work on a test past closing time.