Scholarship Type: Tuition Waiver - Fall 15/Spring 16
Academic Division Scholarship
- Complete this one application to apply for both the Fall 2015 and Spring 2016 semester.
- Tuition Waiver only (up to 12 credit hours) - does not cover books or fees
- Available only to Rose State College returning students who has completed at least one semester of college by March 31, 2015.
Your major must be from one of these four divisions:
- Business and Information Technology Division
- Engineering and Science Division
*Please note: If you are a Health Sciences major, DO NOT apply for this scholarship. A separate application will be available to only Health Science majors through the Rose State College Foundation from May 15, 2015 to June 15, 2015.
- Must be enrolled in at least 6 credit hours for the fall 2015 and spring 2016 semesters.
- Must be a resident of the State of Oklahoma.
- All students are required to submit a transcript along with the confirmation page received after submition of your online application to the Welcome Center. Unofficial transcripts WILL BE accepted. We WILL NOT request transcripts for students.
- Online application will be available March 1 - 31, 2015.
Helpful Tips for completing the online application:
1. First time users must “create a new account” (link below the “log in” button).
2. The student may use their email address as a username.
3. The student’s password must be at least 8 characters long and must contain at least three of the following:
4. We suggest that the student write down their username & password to file for future use.
5. Include an answer in each field. For example, if the student is unaware of other forms of financial assistance, he or she must type “N/A” under source, and type “0” under amount.
6. A confirmation email will be sent after successful completion of the application. If the student does not receive a confirmation message, he or she should log back in and check the application for errors and then click the submit button at the bottom of the last page.
Application will be available March 1-31, 2015.