An endowed scholarship, named for an individual or organization, requires a minimum gift of $25,000 payable at one time or over a period of time. This gift is invested and the interest accrued is given annually as a scholarship in the designated name.
Endowed chairs, professorships and lectureships/artists-in-residence can be established with a minimum donation of $250,000, $125,000, and $25,000 respectively. These funds can be matched through the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education.
Current endowments include:
- Henry Croak Endowment for Business & Information Technology
- Hudiburg Endowment for Student Services
- Don S. Reynolds Lectureship
- James F. Howell "County Lawyer" Lectureship
- Ray M. Hardin/Kelly and Kevin Miller Endowment for Small Business Education
- Excellence in Teaching and Learning Endowment
- W.P. "Bill" and Rubye Atkinson History Center Endowment