Friends of the Library
The Heart of the Campus:
- Sponsor activities that enhance the cultural and academic life of the college and surrounding community.
- Generate financial support for the library by encouraging gifts, sponsoring fundraising activities, and promoting special projects.
- Create awareness of specific needs and resources of the library.
- Function as an advocate for the library to the college and community we serve.
- Learning Resources Center book borrowing privileges, as courtesy borrowers.
- E-mail invitations to
- Library events
- Author visits
- Campus lectures
- Guest Speakers
- Discussion groups
- Updates on campus event
- Special events for members only
The RSC Library's Mission is to develop information-literate students, faculty, and staff through outstanding resources and programs that support the teaching, research, and service commitments of the College.
Members of the Friends of the Library have the satisfaction of knowing they are helping support the value of a Rose State College education by helping to maintain and strengthen the RSC Library's educational mission.
| Basic Student Members: $5
| Faculty and Staff Members: $15
| Community Individual: $15
| Family: $25
For More Information:
Coordinator, Reference & Audio Visual Services
“LIBRARIES ARE A RESERVOIR OF STRENGTH, GRACE AND WIT,
REMINDERS OF ORDER, CALM AND CONTINUITY,
LAKES OF MENTAL ENERGY.”