The EPA has provided funds to the Oklahoma Environmental Training Center to offer FREE water and wastewater operator training programs to the unemployed and underemployed.
If you are interested in joining this high demand green career field, contact the Center today!
The comprehensive program includes several Key training tracks:
- Pre-Screenings to insure all students are on the fast track for employment
- 40 hr. course on water & wastewater operation with a "D" level Certification awarded in each upon passing the DEQ test.
- OSHA 40 hr. HAZWOPPER Certification course
- Trenching and Shoring Training
- Hazcom Training
- 8 hr. OSHA Confined Space Certification
- Oklahoma Work Keys Certification
- Underground petroleum tank leak detection awareness course
Job placement opportunities will be with municipalities, contractors, and tribal nations
Those interested in this free training or those looking for trained operators to hire call (405) 733-7488
or email email@example.com
ALL WHO ARE INTRESTED IN PATICIPATING IN THIS FREE TRAINING PROGRAM AS A STUDENT NEED TO FILL OUT THE ORIENTATION FORM PROVIDED THRU THE FOLLOWING LINK:
Orientation sign up form http://www.formstack.com/forms/?1608481-CKl80lLCfA
Any questions about the form direct to (405)733-7488