Energy Efficiency Training
Program Launching January 2014
Level I Commercial Energy Efficiency Certificate
Level I offers facilities personnel with the information needed from industry practioners to make informed decisions regarding adjustments to improve the energy performance of their buildings.
The certificate will show building owners that participants have received the knowledge and training to help in reducing operating costs and improving tenant satisfaction.
The Level 1 course is a three day intensive hands-on workshop covering the following and more:
1. Using a Commercial Property Inspection to Identify Issues
2. Energy Efficiency through HVAC Control Systems
3. Energy Efficiency through Lighting Systems
4. Low Cost, Easy Ways for Energy Savings
5. Engineering in Cost Savings
6. And more
Students will tour facilities and demonstrate their knowledge of material learned in the course by actual class exercises in a working facility.
Who should attend
Facilities professionals and engineers, maintenance professionals, HVAC and electricians.
Advantages of Certification
For Building Operators:
• Increased knowledge on building systems including HVAC, Electrical and Lighting
• Increased knowledge on the latest Energy Efficiency Strategies
• Networking with others in your profession
For Building Management:
• How to benchmark using ENERGY STAR® performance rating
• Reduce utility bills and unscheduled maintenance
• Audit HVAC, Control Systems and Lighting
For more information:
Mr. Bill Clark (405) 733-7488
E-Mail:firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.rose.edu/green
CLICK HERE to receive up dates on the program as it develops.