The Office of Special Services is open between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday thru Friday. Our office is located in the Student Services Building, Room 101. For more information or to make an appointment to meet with a counselor, stop by the office or call (405) 733-7373.
For psychological emergencies that occur in the evenings or on weekends please go to a hospital emergency room, call 911, or call the Oklahoma Crisis Center (405) 522-8100.
EMERGENCY OPTIONS INCLUDE:
· 211: Mental Health Hotline
· 911: Emergency Services
· Child Abuse Hotline: 1-800-522-3511
· Domestic Violence: 1-800-522-9054
· Oklahoma County Crisis Center: (405) 522-8100
· Rape Hotline: (405) 943-7273
· Safeline: (800) 522-SAFE (7233)
A hotline that operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week, for victims of sexual assault who need support or counseling services.
· Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273- TALK (8255) or 1-800-SUICIDE