Frances White Hughes Scholarship
Students majoring in Art, Library Technical Assistant/Arts Emphasis, Mass Communications-Photography, Music, Music Engineering & Industry, or Theatre may apply. The Frances White Hughes Scholars program:
- Provides the RSC leadership development course, leadership conferences, and culturally-enriching experiences.
- Is funded by a gift from the estate of former Rose State Regent, Dr. Frances White Hughes.
- Requires each member to complete 90 hours as an intern in the RSC Performing Arts Theatre or Oklahoma City Civic Center Music Hall equivalent environment each semester.
- Requires each member to complete an approved business course each semester.
Those chosen to be a part of the Frances White Hughes Scholars program:
- Have earned and maintained a minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA (high school or college).
- Enroll in at least 12 credit hours per semester at Rose State College.
10 students per year are awarded the Frances White Hughes Scholars scholarship which includes $2,000 per semester and may be used toward tuition, fees, books, and other approved related expenses.
For More Information
or for assistance to complete the application, contact Rick Woodard @ (405) 736-0344
Application due by Monday, March 2, 2015. To complete the application: http://www.rose.edu/leadership-scholarships.