Employers can contact Job Placement to post positions on this website.
Services that are available include job listing, campus recruiting, approval to post job announcements on campus, and Rose State College Job Fairs. Follow the link below to post include your job postings. There is no charge for this service. You may also e-mail Pam Emmons at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (405) 733-7488 to visit with Job Placement about your available jobs.
Employers - submit your current job postings here
Click here to view recently posted water treatment positions.
Auto Sales Professional, Automax Hyundai, Del City, OK: Why not work in a highly motivated, fast-paced, fun environment with high-earnings potential? Automax is now hiring for full-time, evenings, weekends, summer, and seasonal positions. Inexperienced professionals are welcome! Responsibilities/ Essential Requirements of a sales professional: self-motivated, a "people" person, positive personality, hard-working, performance-driven, outgoing, takes direction well, has a professional appearance and professional behavior, detail-oriented, team-player, the ability to work in a fast-paced environment that spends a lot of time in and out of doors, an outstanding communicator via email, phone, or in person at 4401 Tinker Diagonal St., Del City, OK 73115, or email Leslie Marble at email@example.com. All applicants should provide a resume and a cover letter.
Full-time receptionist/Admin. Assistant at Wiring Solutions, LLC: $12-$16 per hour commensurate with experience. We are seeking a full-time Receptionist / Administrative assistant. Duties include, but are not limited to: Answering a multi-line phone system, filing, working with customer accounts, data entry, managing visitors, and the general duties associated with keeping a 90+ employee company flowing smoothly. This is an existing position. We are looking for a professional, career-minded individual to fill this position. This is a full time position with benefit package. Accepting applications in person at our main office during business hours (7:00-4:00 M-F). Wiring Solutions LLC. 9101 S. I-35 Service Road in S. Oklahoma City. Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Graphic Artist for New National Children's Non-Profit-OKC: Chance to get in on the ground floor of new national Non-profit Organization with a mission to help children with reading disabilities. Need someone willing to be creative, yet flexible and willing to be a team player. This is a great opportunity to build a portfolio! Applicants must demonstrate ability to build logos, print ads, billboards, fliers, brochures, and social media graphics. Must be able to use the following programs: InDesign, Publisher, Photoshop, etc. 15-hours per week. Applicants should email Kari Huskey at email@example.com.
University of Oklahoma- Major and Career Exploration Coach: For more information, please use the following link or contact Dr. Stephen Crynes at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 405.325.1684. jobs.ou.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=89150
Quality Control in the OKC Metro Area: Job opportunity in South OKC with $12-$15.00 per hour & paid weekly. Responsibilities include: assisting Lead Inspector with the assignment and execution of daily Quality Control Department activities, to assist in the preservation and maintenance of the Quality Management System in accordance with ISO 9001 requirements, the-process and final inspection of manufactured product, the execution of receiving inspection activities, to assist with the training of production personnel and personnel who perform Quality Control inspection activities, to assist with the determination and investigation of non-conformances, to provide suggestions for continual improvement of the Quality Managements system and the betterment of the company, and to perform other assigned duties and responsibilities. Applicants should send resumes to email@example.com or apply in person at 10:00am with two forms of ID at 5020 S. Shields Blvd, OKC, OK 73129.
City of Shawnee:-Plant Operator for the Southside Waste Water: to apply, please follow this link for more details: http://www.shawneeok.org/Dept/HR/EmploymentOpportunities.asp
-Street Maintenance Worker: to apply, please follow this link for more details: http://www.shawneeok.org/Dept/HR/EmploymentOpportunities.asp
Cabela's Retail Associates for FT, PT, & Seasonal Retail positions (21610BR). The world's foremost outfitter is expanding and hiring full-time, part-time, and seasonal employees to join our Oklahoma City Retail Store, scheduled to open Fall 2015. Positions available in all departments including: hunting, fishing, backend, gun counter, clothing, camo, camping, gifts, footwear, customer service, and cashier. Cabela's is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and seeks to create an inclusive workplace that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experience, and perspectives. Apply online at www.cabelas.jobs. View Job #21610BR.
Integris Baptist Medical Center - Respiratory Therapist (695648) - full-time, nights - Click here to view description and apply for this position. Deadline 6/30/15
Tower Hotel - Food and Beverage Manager - OKC - Must have at least 5 years progressive experience in a hotel or related field, or a 2 year college degree and 3 or more years of related experience, or a 4 year degree and at least 1 year of related experience. Must be proficient in Windows operating systems, spreadsheets and word processing, previous supervisory experience, medium work - exerting ups to 50 lbs. occasionally and 20 lbs. frequently. Ability to stand entire shift, good communication skills, ability to understand financial information, and data. Oversee banquet department, and complete monthly menus. For more information click here. Posted 5/12/15
Cox Communications - OKC - CB Access Transport Tech II (153811), Creative Consultant - CM (156564) Customer Retention Representative (142433), Director Training Delivery (148131), Inbound Sales Rep.(143000) , Media Sales Services Coordinator (156434), Outside Sales Rep. (154208 AND 156764), Retail Sales Associate (156232), Spot Producer II (156956) - Click here to apply and view these positions. Posted 5/12/15
V-Core Real Estate Investments LLC - Midwest City
- Part-time Administrative Assistant - 10-15 hours per week - Answer phones and make outgoing call for the office, file, must have good organizational skills and experience with setting up an office, typing skills, computer literate. Please submit your resume and references to Cook.firstname.lastname@example.org
City of Oklahoma City
- Utility Worker Trainee - Water line maintenance - $12.68-19.59 per hour
View and apply for this position. Deadline 6/5/15
OKC Metro Alliance Inc.
- Director Women's Residential Recovery Full-time - Bachelor's degree in psychology, social work or related field. Correctional background a plus. Supervisory and management experience a plus. Call 405 232-01864 for information on how to apply.
National Women in Agriculture Association's Sustainable Science Academy Higher Learning Child Care Center and Afterschool Academy - OKC
- Master Teacher and Master Teacher Assistant - send resume to email@example.com Posted 5/7/15
Regional Food Bank
- Summer AmeriCorps VISTA - full time - open to US Citizens nationals or lawful permanent residents. Members and Associates receive a modest living allowance ($31.98 per day)and after successful completion of a term of service members can choose to receive either a post-service stipend or a Segal AmeriCorps Education Award ($1,212) to help pay college, graduate school or to pay back qualified student loans. Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and complete the application on-line or in person at the Regional Food Bank, 3355 S. Purdue, OKC - Deadline 5/15/15
Oral Roberts University
- Traffic Assistant- View and apply for this position. Posted 5/7/15
- Medical Billers and Payment Posters $14.00 per hour - full-time - Deadline 6/30/15
- Accounting Specialist $35,000 per year -requires HS Diploma or GED plus 48 months of accounts receivable, accounts payable, or general accounting experience Deadline 6/5/15
- Accountant - $45,000 per year - Bachelor's degree in accounting or business related field or 48 months of equivalent experience.
Deadline 6/5/15 E-mail your reference and resume to email@example.com
Full Circle Dental
- Paid Internship in Marketing (commission-based)- approximately 16 hours per week. Contact Lacie at 405 677-0516 for details
City of Shawnee
- Plant Operator - $13-14.64 per hour -2 positions - View and apply for these positions.
Dr. Brian Hooper D.D.S. - Dental Assistant - Edmond - 36 hours per week - Assisting the doctor chair side, responsible for ordering office supplies and any other assisting duties needed. Must be a certified Dental Assistant, be punctual and a friendly team player. Contact phone - 405 657-6920
Tinker Federal Credit Union
- Member Service Rep. NW
- Member Service Rep. Tulsa
- Member Service Rep. Norman
- Member Service Rep. Enid
- Adjustor I OKC
- Call Center Rep. I OKC (4 positions)
- Operations Support Analyst I/II, OKC
- Operations Support Associate II, OKC
- VP Director, Lending, OKC
- Paralegal, OKC
- Collection Associate OKC
- Mortage Originator, OKC
View and apply for these positions
Oklahoma City Zoo
- Guest Relations Office Assistant -$13.08 per hour with excellent benefits - this person will compliment the public relations/marketing team and requires a knowledgeable and motivated person will will operate a mulit-line phone, assist with project-based assignments and administrative support. Requires equivalent to two years of full-time experience plus at least one year of customer service experience. Resumes can be sent to Loretta Canon, Human Resources Department, Oklahoma City Zoo, 2101 NE 50th Street, Oklahoma City, OK 73111 or faxed to 405 425-0207 (for e-mail address and more information click here.
Midwest Regional Medical Center
- RN - New Grad Program, Med/Surg Department - full-time - $4,000 bonus with two-year commitment - View and apply for this position.
OU Center for Public Management
- Account and Budget Rep. II, Norman - $13.00 - $14.71 per hour 40 hours per week - View and apply for this position.
Oklahoma Student Loan Authority
- Human Resource & Executive Assistant - Requires a Bachelor's degree and three years experience as an administrative and human resources assistant. Knowledge of human resources practices, procedures, and employment law. Requires a candidate to receive and maintain a 6C high level security clearance and background check. Submit resumes to OSLA, Attention Human Resources, P.O. Box 18145, OKC, OK 73154
-New Home Sales Coordinator - $35,000 a year full-time / weekends - Sets appointments for new home consultants generated from walk-in traffic, past prospect follow-up and referrals, register and conduct long-term follow up with prospects, Manage the appearance of the community entries, model homes, and completed field homes prior to open house hours on weekends - high school diploma and sales experience preferred. Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org Deadline 6/1/15
-Account Manager -$30,000-$40,000 per year, full-time- training 100% provided - a Sales and Marketing company - job includes interpersonal communication with clients, event planning, data entry, recruiting, social media, team building, training, travel (not mandatory) finances. H.S. Diploma required, some college preferred, experience with general public - send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com Posted 5/5/15
-OKC- $13.95 per hour -In-bound sales for home and auto insurance requests from AARP members - position starts 6/29/15. The training hours are Mon.-Fri. 10:30-7:00 pm. Post training hours are Mon.-Fri. 10:30 am to 7:00 pm and every other Sat. View and apply for this position.
City of Shawnee
-Admissions Attendant, Lifeguard, and Aquatics Instructor - View and apply for these positions.
-Part-time Customer Service Rep. -$9.00 per hour -Del City - No late nights and no Sundays, must be available Wed., Fri. and Sat. View and apply for this position. Posted 5/4/15
St. Anthony Hospital
- OKC - Client Account Rep. - review insurance verification and advice of third party benefits, evaluate financial status of patient accounts, answer inquiries for routine information at time of service Must have HS diploma or GED. One year of billing, collections, money handling or related experience. Completion diploma program or associate degree in medical office billing, terminology, or related area may be substituted for experience. Contact number for more information 405 272-6786.
State Chamber of Oklahoma
-Summer, Fall and Spring Internships in the areas of Government Affairs, Membership relations, Political Projects and Workforce Development. View and apply for these internships. Posted 5/1/15
OK Dept. of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services
-Health Information Coordinator - Norman - $35,000 + per year - Full-time - AHIMA Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT) with two years of supervisory experience in health care related setting or five years extensive training and experience in behavioral health information management with two year supervisory experience. Send your resume, references and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Posted 5/1/15
SuperGreen Solutions, Energy Efficient Products
-Client Account Specialist/Operations - Knowledge of QuickBooks, Payroll/ADP, compliance, front counter sales, serves as first point of contact. Responds to customer inquiries, accurately complete work orders, take payments telemarketing calls to direct mailing list, existing customers, new business listings, no-activity customers, mailings, reports, etc. Must be able to stand for long periods of time, and be computer literate. Send your resume to email@example.com.
-Sherwin-Williams - Part-time Sales Associate - OKC - View and apply for this position.
-Sherwin-Williams - Store Delivery Driver OKC - Part-time - View and apply for this position.
Freymiller, Inc. - Payroll Coordinator - family-owned and operated trucking business specializing in temperature controlled, time-sensitive products throughout the continental US. Responsible for disbursement of payroll and maintenance of company weekly payroll, process garnishments according to federal and state laws, process new hires, and other duties as assigned. Requires H.S. Diploma or GED; or 2-4 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must be computer literate with the ability and desire to learn and operate company specific software. Basic knowledge of MS Office products required. Apply in person at 8125 SW 15th Street, OKC, OK 73128, tel. 405 491-2800. Posted 4/28/15
Cox Radio, Inc.
-Producer for K95.5 in Tulsa - View and apply for this position.
-KWEN Assistant Program Director - View and apply for this position
OKC Boathouse Foundation
- Coordinator of Social Media/PR - View and apply for this position.
SAGE Environmental Consulting
- Paid Internships in Information Technology (summer virtual help desk) and Lab Technician. To apply call James Lehmkuhler at 254- 630-2827 or e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: BEFORE 5/20/15
- Part-time Customer Representative - $9.00 per hour - View and apply for this position
OU Center for Public Management
- Program Specialist I / Quality Assurance & Training Representative - Norman - $32,500-$36,000 - Full-time - Develops implements and manages training programs for the Case Initiation Center (CIC) that provides services to publicly-funded clients of the Outreach Center for Public Management - Bachelors degree or equivalent of combination of education and job-related experience, 12 months experience developing and facilitating adult training. View and apply for this position.
OKC Concepts Inc.
- Management Trainee - $30,000-$50,000 per year - Full-time - requires a two or four-year degree in business or equivalent in experience. 18 + years of age, great work ethic, student mentality, positive attitude, team player and ability to work on your own. Personal communication with clients / customers, team building, train newer employees, travel opportunities, running the day-to-day of the office. E-mail resume to email@example.com
Frito-Lay Inc. Distribution Center
- Part-time Detailer
- Full-time Merchandiser
- Full-time Route Sales Representative
- Part-time Material Handler (warehouse)
Pay ranges from $10 per hour to $42,500 per year - View and apply for these positions
Tinker Federal Credit Union
- Call Center Rep. OKC
- Fraud Analyst I OKC
- Operations Support Analyst I/II OKC
- Operations Support Analyst Associate II OKC
- VP/Director Lending OKC
- Paralegal OKC
- Part-time Member Service Officer NW, Tulsa, Norman and Enid.
Click here to view and apply for these positions.
Oklahoma City-County Health Department
- Public Bathing Technician I - Full-time - OKC $11.63 per hour - (summer) - Conducts inspections of public bathing place facilities to determine compliance with the public bathing place code and city regulations, safety equipment, flow rate, chemical use and safety. Conducts on-site testing of pool or spa water for acceptable chemical composition, prepares inspection reports of sites inspected, chemical test results and any violation observed. Must have a high school diploma or GED, at least 24 semester hours of college coursework including 8 hours of chemistry, biology, or physical science is preferred. A National Swimming Pool Foundation, Certified Pool/Spa Operator certification may be substituted for 4 our the required 8 hours of science coursework. Valid DL required. this position is limited to 999 hours per year.
Click here to view and apply for this position.
Renewal by Anderson
- Events Specialist - OKC - $11 per hour + bonuses - 10 -20 hour per week - part-time, weekends -Must be enthusiastic, self-motivated, friendly, and personable. You must have a strong work ethic with a desire to succeed and learn, have reliable transportation and be able to work weekends and occasional weekday events, be able to lift 50 lbs. be at least 18 years old. Outdoor Lead Generator - 25-40 hours per week $11 an hour + bonuses Must pass a background check. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Deadline 5/31/15
OK Banker's Association
- Member Relations Coordinator - OKC - Serve as chief liaison with Association members and public consumers. Requires travel throughout the state of OK (approx. 2-3 days per week)visiting members. Works with other staff members on various programs/ campaigns. Responsible for consumer information programs. Professional image required. Strong verbal and written skills. Able to work with minimal supervision. Requires a Bachelor's degree and two years of relevant experience. Must include salary requirements with submission of resume. 643 NE 41st Street, OKC, OK 73105. 405-424-5252
City of Shawnee
- 911 Dispatcher - $15.13 per hour - full-time - View and apply for this position.
OU Center for Public Management
- Managerial Associate II / Case Initiation Center Management-Norman $52,000-$55,000 full-time - Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education/ job related experience. Should have 24 months experience in staff supervision in large-scale program management. Manages day-to-day operations involved in a case initiation and development for services provided to clients of publicly-funded partners of the University Outreach Center for Public Management; supervises training, and quality assurance staff including hiring, firing performance evaluation and payroll/leave reporting; oversees human resource functions and resolves personnel issues; prepares budgets, controls expenditures and allocation; assists CPM Director of Operations in development of policies, operational procedures, goals and objectives. Managerial Associate I - $36,000 - $40,500- full-time -Bachelor's degree or higher - manages the job functions and assesses the performance of the Program Specialist I / Program Service Representative personnel; coaches and evaluates staff managing workflow relating to child support functions. View and apply for this positions. Posted 4/21/15
TriStar Pension Consulting
- Retirement Plan Administrative Assistant - full-time - OKC- Required 1-2 years strong administrative experience, casual work environment, flexible scheduling, free lunch weekly, paid vacation and holiday, health, dental, 401(k) profit sharing, direct payroll deposit. Send resume to email@example.com
- Production Technician - full-time- Norman - IMMY is a global medial diagnostic manufacturer. Duties include: Maintaining healthy monoclonal antibody cultures, harvesting samples from cultures, purifying antibodies, manufacturing reagents for a variety of product lines, Serum testing, occasional bottling, capping and packaging kits. Must have a High School diploma, Associate or Bachelor's degree preferred. Be self-motivated, possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, have experience working in a lab.
View and/or apply for this position.
Oklahoma Athletics Hospitality- 8-12 hours per week $8-$10 per hour- Norman- responsible for operating premium seating areas a the GFOMS stadium on the OU campus: the Stadium Suites, the Chesapeake Energy Stadium Club, and the Santee Lounge. Our game-day opportunities include Club Advisors, Suite Ambassadors, Concierges, and Floor Captain. Must work every OU home football game the entire day. Sept. 5, Sept. 19, Oct. 3, Oct. 24, Nov. 7, and Nov. 21st.
Click here to apply for this position.
Part-time helper for yard and handyman work - Approximately 6 hours per week - $10 per hour - Hours may be flexible. Contact Jopy Quinn at 732-0217
Oklahoma City Community College
- Coordinator of Community Education- $38,000-$50,500 - 12 month full-time - View and apply for this position. Posted 4/16/15
Stinger Communications Manufacturing Company
- Sales / Public Relations - OKC Metro Area - Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Deadline 4/30/15
City of Shawnee
- Parks Maintenance Worker I (Trash Route), Admissions Attendant Click here to view and apply for this and other positions with the City of Shawnee. Posted 4/16/15
Integris - Teacher - full-time, Children's Place Integris South OKC - View and apply for this position. Posted 4/16/15
Dale Rogers Training Center
- Employment Specialists- full-time - paid training provided, schedule varies depending on caseload. Benefits include paid holidays, vacation, sick and personal leave and health insurance. Qualifications- HS Diploma, degree or hours toward a social services degree preferred, computer skills, good communication skills- written and verbal; organizational and time management skills. Apply in person at 2501 N. Utah Oklahoma City
View and/or apply on-line.
- One Care Structure Designer -Full-time, Technical Team, One Care Team implementing Epic Click here to view and apply for this position http://www.integrisok.jobs/
- Receptionist -Full-time - $10-$12 per hour - two years experience required - e-mail cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
- Security Officer - OKC - $10.00 per hour 40 hours per week - View and apply for this position. Posted 4/13/15
City of Edmond
- Jailer / Records Clerk - $15.44 per hour
- Traffic Engineer (or intern) $48,652 for intern (must have professional engineer registration or engineer intern status) and $61,876 with PE.
- Client Systems Support Analyst
- Water Plant Operator $16.50 per hour
- Traffic Apprentice $14.38-$19.75 per hour
- Park Maintenance Worker III $14.38 per hour
- Lead Custodian - Custodian
- Field Services Worker
- Golf Maintenance Worker $12.26 per hour -
- Park Maintenance Helper $8.00 per hour
- Golf Maintenance Helper $8.00 per hour
- Lake Maintenance Helper $8.00 per hour
- Lake Collection $8.25 per hour
- Restaurant / Beverage Cart Helper $8.00 per hour
- Golf Pro Shop Clerk $8.00 per hour
- Golf Cart/ Rangel Helper $7.75 per hour.
View and apply for these positions.
Job Skills Educator / Job Coach
- Center for Employment Opportunities - OKC - Experience required social services, training, coaching, advocacy, clerical/data entry 1 year. View and apply for this position.
The Hartford Financial Services Group
- Hosting an on-site job fair on 4/15 from 11:00 am-1:00 pm and 5:00 pm-7:00 pm
- Hiring for Insurance Advisors (Job # 1500694) and Customer Service Representatives (Job # 1500884)
Register before attending this job fair using job numbers.
Tinker Federal Credit Union
- Part-time Member Services Officer NW OKC
- Part-time Call Center Rep. I OKC
- Part-time Member Service Officer Moore
- Part-time Member Service Officer Norman
- Full-time Branch Receptionist Moore
- Full-time Call Center Rep. OKC remote
- Full-time Fraud analyst I OKC
- Full-time Operations Support Analyst I/II OKC
- Full-time Operations Support Associate II OKC
- Full-time VP/Director, Lending OKC View and apply for these positions.
Dental Power International Inc.
- Dental Hygienist -OKC - Full-time , Part-time, Evenings, Weekends, Summer, Seasonal, Internship, and Volunteer opportunities - competitive pay - Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 405 577-2400 ask for Joanne Mantoni
- Dental Hygienist- NW, NE, SE and Oklahoma and Tulsa Counties - Full-time - July 1, 2015-June 30, 2016. Clinical procedures, nutritional evaluations, dental hygiene, oral hygiene instruction, prevention program, and surveillance. Conduct dental education to all 3rs graders in each school about 15 minutes, cover basic oral hygiene, may use puppets, worksheets or other educational tools. Toothbrushes will be given to all 3rd graders. Must be licensed by the OK Board of Dentistry, have 2 years experience in dental hygiene experience, work in a public health facility, have attended a training, calibration activity, most likely in July 2015 at the OUCOD (travel expenses will be paid by OSDH). Apply in person at 3817 N. Santa Fe Suite 174, Oklahoma City.
Thompson School Book Depository - OKC
- Summer warehouse work - May - Sept. $10 per hour - Must be able to lift 40 lbs. Full or part-time shifts with possible overtime are available, hours Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm. 40+lbs. Please apply in person at 39 NE 24th Street, OKC, or send resume to: Shellydavis@thompsonschoolbook.com.
One General Agency
- Marketing Assistant - OKC -20 to 25 hours per week - $12 - $15 per hour- Supports marketing operations by compiling, formatting, and reporting marketing information and materials. Updates the website content and marketing material as needed, oversees registration for trade shows and industry events, assists in creating and posting social medial content, prepares presentation material for meetings and events, assists in scheduling, hosting and other arrangements for company functions, validates and fulfills requests for information such as agency reports, customizes letters and other correspondence from OGA, and assists with marketing such as e-mail blasts, mail-outs etc. College level courses with an emphasis on business helpful. Send resume, references and cover letter to: email@example.com
Stonebridge Dental - Edmond
- Dental Assistant - 16 hours per week (may become full-time in the future. Eaglesoft experience a plus. Current X-Ray certification required. e-mail resume and cover letter to Stonebridge Dental to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Premises Technician - OKC - will train - $513-$713 per week, full-time - will educate customers on service features and functionality, verify services are working, install and rearrange inside wires, possibly work in small confined spaces or aloft (up to 28 ft.), work with hand tools, work outdoors in all kinds of weather. Also, must have a valid state driver's license and non-negligent driving record. Must be under 275 lbs. and able to lift and move up to 80 lbs. Ability to work flexible schedule, satisfactory background check and employment history and perceive color differences in cables. View and apply.
YMCA Oklahoma City and Surrounding areas
- 60 positions and 10 volunteer opportunities available including teachers, before and after school counselors, camp counselors, camp nurse, custodian, fitness center instructors. food services, lifeguards, martial arts instructor, master teacher, member engagement coordinator, swim instructor, Tai Chi instructor, tumbling instructor, water fitness instructor, wrangler (Camp Classen) and youth development swim league coach. Volunteer positions in many varied areas. View and apply for these positions.
- Logistics Coordinator - Dallas TX - Numerous shifts available - Must have excellent customer service, be very organized, not overwhelmed easily, like learning and listening be a problem solver and have excellent written and verbal communication skills. E-mail your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
- Sales Clerk - 15 hours per week - provide pleasant customer service in a fast-paced environment. Maintain a clean and welcoming area. Be flexible and dependable. Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Manager in Training - 45 hours per week - Manage Waffle House Units, hiring, maintaining food costs, providing customer service, overseeing staff, unit maintenance and food quality. Associates Degree required. Bring resume, cover letter and references to the interview. All positions: Apply in person. at 513 S. Eastern, OKC, or 316 SW 19th, Moore or 12009 N. I-35 Service Road or 7105 S. May Ave., OKC.
- Full-time coordinator, office assistant, facilities manager, interns and summer staff - View and apply for these positions.
G2 Secure Staff - OKC Airport - Ramp Agent $10.50 per hour - Full-time, part-time, evenings-weekends, summer positions - Responsible for utilizing the airline system to plan flight weight and balance advising Airline Agents as to the number of passengers that may safely be boarded given anticipated and actual weight and balance calculations. Responsible for providing ground support for inbound and outbound aircraft including baggage handling, mail and freight handling, aircraft servicing, driving motorized equipment and cleaning of aircraft interiors. Also responsible for the day-to-day activities including staff, scheduling time keeping and reporting to clients. H.S. Diploma or equivalent. Airline or contracted airline services experience, preferably ramp, bag room or Ops. Math skills, verbal and written communication skills be 18 or older. Must have a telephone and reliable transportation, be willing to work in a variety of climate conditions and be willing and able to cope with non-routine situations. Apply in person at: 7100 Terminal Drive, OKC. Deadline 7/31/15
Associated Wholesale Grocers, Inc. (AWG) - OKC - Summer Maintenance job for students. Up to 40 hours per week. Shifts Mon.-Fri. 7 am-3:30 pm or Sunday - Thurs. 3:30 pm - 12:00 am. General maintenance of warehouse facilities and equipment. Painting cleaning filing batteries. Starts May 25th and ends August 28th, 2015. On-the-job training provided. Immediate drug test, physical strength and endurance and background checks required. Apply in person at 5600 S. Council Rd., OKC. Posted 3/20/15
Onin Staffing - 20 Full-time openings - South OKC -Assembly Line Workers - $9 + per hour, 7:00 am to 3:30 shift. Requires previous background in machine operation and computer skills. Must be able to use hand tools and be committed to a 40 hour work week. Must enjoy working with hands and working in an industrial environment. Apply in person at Onin Staffing, 8815 S. Santa Fe, Oklahoma City, 405-595-5011. Posted 3/19/15
City of Oklahoma City - Seasonal Recreation Leader I and II - $7.25- $8.50 per hour - Part-time - Supervise summer programs for children ages 6-12 in an indoor and outdoor environment. Qualified applicants must have knowledge of recreation, skill in verbal and written communication, ability to instruct participants in recreational activities, and ability to communicate effectively with individuals from various educational and cultural backgrounds. Must be at least 18 years of age and have reliable transportation to and from the work site. Click here to view and apply for this position. Deadline 6/1/15
Home Care Medical Senior Services - OKC - seeking CNA's and CHHA's for day and night schedules, weekends or 24 hour care. Call ( 405 235-1468 or apply in person at 4401 S. Walker Ave., Oklahoma City
Jerry Myers - needs part-time office help to do e-mailing. Call for information (405) 943-9957 or 560-1111
Home Instead Senior Care - CNA - HHA or Basic Care Giver- Norman and Surrounding Areas - $9-12 per hour -full-time, part-time, evenings, weekends. Must pass a background check and have reliable transportation. Apply in person at 222 E. Eufaula, Norman or Click here to view and apply for these positions.
OKC RIVERSPORT Adventures - Various seasonal jobs - $8.00 to $11.00 per hour. Must be 16 years of age or older. Click here to view and apply for these positions. Deadline 5/25/15
Hyatt - Part-time and full-time Customer Service Agent - Click here to view and apply for this position. Posted 2/4/15
Oklahoma Department of Public Safety - State Trooper - $40,000-$70,000 - Conducting patrols on roads and highways in an assigned area or district to enforce motor vehicle, criminal and other laws and safeguard citizens and property, apprehend violators and provide assistance to the public. Minimum of 21 years of age, but no older than 45 when the academy starts on January 27, 2016 Must possess an associate degree or completed a minimum of 62 semester hours from an accredited college or university. Click here to apply. Application deadline 7/31/15.
Aeroteck Aviation - Avionics Technician - $16.00-$26.00 per hour - 45 hours per week - OKC - Responsible for wiring installations, fabricating wiring harnesses, installing rack, reading, and interpreting wiring diagrams and schematics. Work will relate to avionics upgrade of KC10 & KC135 aircraft. Upgrade will be installation of a glass cockpit, SATCOM install. Flexible shifts expected. Must have 2 years experience in avionics, experience in terminating, clamping and routing and modification. Applicants should provide resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Application deadline 6/30/15
UPS - Jobs - OKC and Midwest City areas - driver helpers - automotive mechanic -Apply for the UPS jobs. Posted 12/15/14
ScribeAmerica - Midwest Regional Hospital -Emergency Physician Scribe - Starting pay $8.00 per hour after 90 days $10. Full-time and part-time positions. Paid on-on-one time with family medicine physicians for students interested in careers in medicine. The role of the emergency physician scribe offers exciting first-hand experience in the ER setting working with board certified physicians.
Apply for the ER Scribe position at Midwest Regional Hospital. Posted 12/12/14
Western Oklahoma Electrical Apprenticeship Program - starting wage $14.73 OKC and Lawton - this is a five-year program consisting of on-the-job training and classroom related study. There is a competetive application process. Military veterans who can document MOS training and a minimum of 2 years military experience applicable to the electrical trade will have some qualifications waived. For more information contact 405 672-7600. Applications will be made available daily between 7:30 and 4:30 at 1700 SE 15th Street, Oklahoma City.
Severn Trent Services - job listings for: Water Treatment Operator I & II Hugo, OK, Utility Technician, Chickasha and Mustang Oklahoma.
Access this website.
Restaurant Team Member - Chipotle Mexican Grill - Quail Springs Mall - 20+ hours $9-10 per hour. Submit your resume via e-mail to ok2169.QuailSpring@chipotle.com.
Summer Consulting Internship - Beijing, China -Seeking undergraduate students with an interest in international business. Minimum 3.0 GPA, strong leadership potential, interest in international business. Apply to the following e-mail: email@example.com at Newhuadu Business School.
Play Center Team Member - Harkins Theater - Bricktown, OKC
Apply for the position
Plumbers and Pipefitters Joint Apprenticeship and Training Program - Taking applications at the Training Center 5315 S. Shartel Ave., Oklahoma City between 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m., Mondays through Thursdays. Must provide a copy of high school transcript or GED scores. Applications can be picked up in person, or Apply online
Braum's - Full-time and Part-time positions-Adult crew -$8.50-$9.50 per hour, Student crew - $7.75-$8.75 per hour. Automatic raises after 90 days. Apply at your neighborhood Braum's store.
AT&T - Customer Support Specialist, Oklahoma City, and Customer Service Representatives, Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Adventure Guide - RIVERSPORT Adventures - 2014 fall/winter season, now through December. Looking for outgoing, hard-working individuals who can help create safe, fun experiences for all guests. Must be 16 years or older. Now hiring for weekends only. Apply, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Dell Inc. Help Desk Analyst. Must have: 2-4 years of experience in a customer service or related field, 1-2 years working in a technical support, service desk and/or help desk environment ,1-3 years of related, industry or segment experience, Security+, ITIL v3 and MCTS 70-680 - Configuring Windows 7 or MCTS 70-685 certifications required within 45 days of hire, Must be able to obtain a DOD Secret Clearance, Ability to work in a 24hr environment. Email your resume to Celina_Vargas@Federal.dell.com
The Mansion at Waterford has several positions open and they are willing to accommodate college schedules. All applicants must apply in person and arrive professionally dressed. Potential applicants will have to pass a drug screen and OSBI back ground. Uniforms are provided by the company. Click here to apply for this position
House Sitter needed to watch horses, dogs, and cats. Must have experience with all three and have your own transportation. Please contact Linda at (405) 788-4108.
NV Design & Marketing has internships available. We are a full-service creative firm offering everything from simple graphic design, to complex web design, social media management, public relations, and advertising...we do it all! We would like to provide the opportunity for one of RSC’s students to gain some valuable on the job training while earning college credit. We do have high standards within our company, so we are looking for the cream of the crop. Interested students can contact Paula McDade via email at paula@nvdesignandmarketing
Dexter Axle has available positions for fleet maintenance, maintenance technicians, OTR drivers, mechanics, welders, assemblers, quality technicians, and material handlers. Click here to apply for these positions
405-604-5300 Del City, OK
Guest Representative & Maintenance Positions
Click here to apply for these positions
Opubco Communications Group
P/T Outbound Sales Representative
Analee Ortiz (405) 475-3212 Oklahoma City
Click here to apply for positions
MoJo Sports is looking for full and part time employees for silk screening and embroidery. Basic computer skills are needed and training will be provided. Please contact (405) 390-8935 for more information.
Click here to view and apply for these positions
Oklahoma Department of Corrections
Click here to view and apply for these positions
WESTERN OKLAHOMA ELECTRICAL JOINT APPRENTICESHIP
(405) 672-7600 Oklahoma City, OK
State of Oklahoma Office of Personnel Management
Click here to view and apply for these positions
(405) 350-6131 Mustang, OK
STAT Imaging Solutions
Document Prep Specialists (DPS)
(405) 733-7488 Midwest City, OK
Click here to view and apply for these positions
Hertz has available positions. Click here to view and apply for these positions.
PRACTICUMS (PART-TIME AND FULL-TIME) (405) 521-3646
SUNBELT STAFFING - MULTIPLE POSITIONS
Click here to view and apply for these positions