Welcome to the OETC!
The Oklahoma Environmental Training Center (OETC) was established in 1975 by Gubernatorial appointment to provide environmental training for the state of Oklahoma. The center offers a broad range of affordable environmental, safety, water and wastewater certificate classes. All levels of operator certification training are provided.
- Classes are held at the Training Center and the Community Learning Center on Hudiburg Drive in Midwest City.
- Lab classes are held at the Community Learning Center on Hudiburg Drive.
Please call ahead to find out where your class will be located.
NOTE: Our classes normally are held even if the College closes.
FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS
For information about a possible change in the time or dates of any Water, Wastewater Classes or Professional Training Center classes due to bad weather please call one of these numbers:
- (405) 733-7488 - during normal business hours
- (405) 733-7364 -- after 5 p.m. weekends and holidays
SAVE TRAVEL EXPENSES with ONLINE Classes!
- D Water and D Wastewater: 16 hour operator classes available on-line.
- Four different renewal classes available on-line.