Welcome to the OETC!
Click on the link below to get the updates for Oklahoma Department of Labor Approved Water and Wastewater Apprenticeship Program.
The Oklahoma Environmental Training Center (OETC) was established in 1975 by Gubernatorial appointment to provide environmental training for the state of Oklahoma. The center offers a broad range of affordable environmental, safety, water and wastewater certificate classes. All levels of operator certification training are provided.
- Classes are held at the Training Center and the Community Learning Center on Hudiburg Drive in Midwest City.
- Lab classes are held at the Community Learning Center on Hudiburg Drive.
Please call ahead to find out where your class will be located.
NOTE: Our classes normally are held even if the College closes.
FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS
For information about a possible change in the time or dates of any Water, Wastewater Classes or Professional Training Center classes due to bad weather please call one of these numbers:
- (405) 733-7488 - during normal business hours
- (405) 733-7364 -- after 5 p.m. weekends and holidays
SAVE TRAVEL EXPENSES with ONLINE Classes!
- D Water and D Wastewater: 16 hour operator classes available on-line.
- Four different renewal classes available on-line.