Rose State Chess Club
- To acquaint students, as an extra curricular activity, with the intuitive game of chess;
- To keep students up-to-date on new developments in the game of chess;
- To provide networking opportunities via interactive media, links with the world wide web, and human association;
- To promote the development of strategic critical thinking skills for realistic and future usage; and
- To encourage adherence to the code of ethics pertaining to the game of chess and competitive activities.
Please contact the Advisor for the meeting schedule.