Software Available for Campus Employees
As a benefit to RSC employees (full-time or part-time employees), our annual Microsoft campus software license agreement allows free software licensed for home use.
- Windows 7 or Windows 8 32-bit Operating System (1 DVD)
- Windows 7 or Windows 8 64-bit Operating System (1 DVD)
- Office 2010 (1 DVD +/-R) - Windows OR Apple Mac OS version
- Office 2013 (1 DVD +/-R) - Windows OR Apple Mac OS version
IMPORTANT NOTE: Per our Microsoft license agreement, A SINGLE COPY of ONE version of each software product (Windows and Office) is authorized for your personal use. I.e., you get ONE version of Windows and ONE version of Office.
Here's how the software request and fulfillment process works:
- Come to Administration, room 200 with a blank DVD (type “+R” or “–R”…NOT “RW”) for each software you are requesting.
- Ms. Rochelle Dillard will process your request and notify you via email when your software is ready to be picked up at the ADM 200 office.
- At the time of pick up, you MUST BRING photo ID to verify your identity (either College ID or driver’s license). At that time, you will receive a copy of the software installation key codes with your software.
For additional information, please contact Ms. Crystal Myers in I.T. Services at ext. 7356 or via email email@example.com