Tuition Waiver Scholarship - Summer 2015 Semester
- Tuition waiver scholarship
- For the Summer 2015 Semester
- Amount not yet determined. Tuition only - does not cover books or fees.
- Must be enrolled in at least 3 credit hours for the summer 2015 semester.
- Must be a resident of the State of Oklahoma.
- All students are required to submit a transcript to the Office of Student Affairs and Enrollment Management. Unofficial transcripts WILL BE accepted. We WILL NOT request transcripts for students.
- Any May 2015 High School graduate, transfer, or returning Rose State students (must have completed one semester of college by March 31, 2015).
- Online application will be available March 1 - 31, 2015.
Helpful Tips for completing the online application:
1. First time users must “create a new account” (link below the “log in” button).
2. The student may use their email address as a username.
3. The student’s password must be at least 8 characters long and must contain at least three of the following:
4. We suggest that the student write down their username & password to file for future use.
5. Include an answer in each field. For example, if the student is unaware of other forms of financial assistance, he or she must type “N/A” under source, and type “0” under amount.
6. A confirmation email will be sent after successful completion of the application. If the student does not receive a confirmation message, he or she should log back in and check the application for errors and click on the submit button at the botton of the last page.
Application will be available March 1-31, 2015.