Rose State College’s Technology Associate in Applied Science degree program is designed to prepare students to work in highly specialized and complex industries such as aerospace, energy, medical, and manufacturing.
The Associate in Applied Science degree program provides students with the technical skills and knowledge that apply to electronic, mechanical and electro-mechanical systems and components. The goal of the program is for students to master the subject matter based upon traditional classroom instruction and laboratory exercises. The expected program outcome is to provide a comprehensive education for students to enter the workforce.
Upon completion the graduate will be prepared to:
1. Apply the fundamental technical knowledge and skills to effective support product design and repair.
2. Apply mathematics, physics, and information technology skills to analyze and solve technology related problems.
3. Conduct tests and measurements
4. Effectively communicate, both written and orally.
5. Understand and apply electronic and mechanical theory to circuits, analog or digital devices, and/or mechanical systems.
*Click here to see the course requirements for the program.*