New Student Information
This information is designed for new students to help them through the admission process.
ADMISSIONS ON TINKER AFB
- Call 739-5774 (Tinker Office of Rose State College) to schedule an appointment for admission.
- Students should pick up a new student admission packet at the Rose State College, Tinker AFB Office, Building 201 SE, and complete the application form, prior to their appointment.
- Military students and family members seeking admission to the college need to bring their military ID card to their appointment. DOD civilian students will need to bring their Tinker badge to the appointment.
- It is important to arrive on time for the appointment. Students arriving late for appointments may be rescheduled at a later time.
- Students are not required to pay the $15.00 enrollment fee at the time of admission.
- If students have official or unofficial transcripts, please bring these transcripts to the appointment. Students under the age of 21 should bring a copy of their high school transcript, if it is available. College or high school transcripts are helpful in the enrollment process; however, transcripts are not required at the time of admission. Without the transcripts, enrollment may be limited to certain classes.
- If unable to keep the appointment, please call 739-5774, to cancel or reschedule the appointment.
ADMISSIONS ON ROSE STATE COLLEGE MAIN CAMPUS
The Office of Admissions is open daily from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., Monday and Tuesday, 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Wednesday and Thursday, and 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Friday. Admissions may be done on a walk-in basis.
TUITION ASSISTANCE (TA)
Each branch of the military processes TA in a different manner. Please insure you are aware of the procedures and deadlines for filing TA with your particular service. Air Force students apply for TA on-line by logging into the Air Force Portal. Navy students initiate TA by contacting the Education Service Officer at 739-7861. DoD civilians apply for Civilian Tuition Assistance (CTAP) by contacting the 72nd Mission Support Squadron at 739-5471.
Students must request tuition assistance for each course and enrollment period.
Tuition assistance must be reaccomplished whenever students initiate any schedule changes.
Military students must present the tuition assistance form(s) to the Rose State College staff on-base. Incorrect information on TA forms will have to be corrected before forms can be sent to the campus.