Women’s Leadership Initiative Scholarship
Scholarship recipient is awarded a 12 hour tuition waiver
for Fall 2014 AND a 12 hour tuition waiver for Spring 2015
Promoting Mental Strength:
Building Healthy Women One Mind at a Time
· 1000 word essay AND a 10 slide PowerPoint excluding the title slide
· Submit a bibliography of sources.
· ALL submissions will be checked for plagiarism via turnitin.com
· Please note that ALL submissions will be uploaded to the Women’s Leadership site on d2l and will be available for viewing.
· Be sure to follow the guidelines provided regarding the topic and specific details.
- Female students currently enrolled at Rose State College OR are enrolled for Fall 2014
- Overall GPA of 3.0
- Legal Resident of Oklahoma
- U.S. Citizen
- Must enroll in a minimum of 6 hours for Fall 2014
- Deadline: March 24, 2014
There are two ways to submit your proposal:
1. Save your presentation and essay on a flash drive and deliver it to the Special Services Office, Room 101, in the Student Services Building. You will receive a signed/dated confirmation letter, and your flash drive will be returned while you wait.
2. Submit it via d2l using the following instructions:
o Log onto D2L (www.rose.edu/dl or https://d2l.rose.edu/).
o Select “Self Registration” on the menu bar beneath the RSC logo.
o Select “Women’s Leadership” and self-enroll.
o Upload submission in the drop-box listed “2014 Scholarship Submissions”.
You will receive an emailed confirmation letter within 1 business day.
Please contact Michelle Brockmeier (email@example.com) or Monique Bruner (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Sherri Mussatto (email@example.com) if you need additional information.