Lots of things are changing on the Rose State College campus. We're adding student housing, making improvements to much of the campus, beefing up our sports program, and overall, are working diligently to make every part of the experience at our school a reflection of our promise to you that Going Somewhere Starts Here.
A long-awaited addition to the campus, student housing, will be available for students by Fall 2015. The housing will provide on-campus, apartment-style living for up to 180 full-time students. To be eligible for housing, students must be enrolled in at least 12 credit hours and maintain good grades. View information about campus housing.
The Rose State Aquatics Center underwent a $2 million renovation, providing extensive updates to the interior. Children and adults from the community, as well as Rose State students, take advantage of the Aquatic Center every day. View information about the Aquatics Center.
Men’s & Women’s Soccer
The athletic department at Rose State College expanded its program to include intercollegiate soccer in the fall of 2014. This exciting addition to the already popular baseball and softball programs has already drawn energetic support from students and faculty. View the Athletics webpage.
- Social Sciences Building Renovations - Complete
- Fine Arts Building Renovations - Complete
- Theatre Renovations - Complete
- Administration Building Renovations - Complete
- Humanities Building Renovations - Complete
- Wellness Center Renovations - Complete
- Student Center Lounge Upgrade - June 2015
- Business Administration Building Renovations - Complete
- Engineering Technology Building Renovations - Fall 2015
- Science and Math Building Renovations - Spring 2016
- HES Building New Construction - Summer 2016
- Learning Resource Center Expansion/Renovations - Fall 2016