Student Enrollment and Advisement Procedures during COVID-19
For enrollment assistance, students can email their request to: email@example.com
Starting the enrollment process:
- 1. First, students will apply to Rose State College and await email confirmation that their application has been processed. The application and instructions can be found here: How to Apply. Concurrent High School Students will apply here: RSC Concurrent Application
- 2. After a student has received confirmation of their application being processed, they will make a Zoom or phone advisement appointment through the following methods:
- a. First-time college students and undecided students will fill out an advisement appointment request here: Appointment Request. You will be contacted shortly after filling out the request to schedule the appointment.
- b. Concurrent students will contact (405) 733-7951 or visit this website: Concurrent @ RSC
- c. Current students, students transferring in credit, and non-first-time students who have selected a major will contact division advisors directly to schedule a phone meeting or Zoom meeting. Their contact information is below:
i. Business – Steve Johnson, firstname.lastname@example.org
ii. Engineering and Science – Nick Bastani, email@example.com
iii. Health Sciences – Debbie Williams, firstname.lastname@example.org -OR-
Nicole Mitscher, email@example.com
iv. Humanities – Chris Shaneyfelt, firstname.lastname@example.org
v. Social Sciences – Julia Kelly, email@example.com
- During the advisement appointment, your advisor will discuss your degree plan, build your schedule, and enroll you in coursework.
Remote Advisement Platform: Zoom – Zoom is available on iPhones, Android, PC, and Macintosh. It is free of charge and many students are using it already. Find out more about Zoom here: About Zoom
Identity verification: Advisors will ask students to verify their date of birth at the beginning of the appointment. We will not ask students for their social security number.
Document distribution: Advisors will provide the following documents during the appointment:
- New Student -or- Adult Student Guide w/ Canvas and Oasis Login information
- Degree sheet for Major
- Financial Aid Guide
- Campus map and resources
- Important Dates