Housing Orientation is mandatory for all Village residents. Your Housing Orientation time was emailed to you with your roommate assignment. It will last approximately one hour. Housing shirts will be given out after Orientation.
Parent Orientation will be offered in the Clubhouse at 1:00 PM on the day your student moves in. All parents, guardians, and relatives are invited to join us for an information session and to have their questions answered.
If you would like to arrange a payment plan, we will have those forms available during move-in and be happy to answer any questions you or your parents or guardians have at that time.
When you arrive, you will check-in at the Clubhouse
- Park in the open resident parking. Any family/friends/visitors helping you move-in, need to park south of the Village in the open parking lot.
- Check-in at the front table (Be sure to bring your student ID)
- You will receive a folder containing Student Housing forms that must be completed before leaving the Clubhouse.
- Receive your apartment keys.
- Receive your Welcome Bag.
- Complete all resident forms. Including a chat with Financial Aid and Admissions & Records.
- Submit completed forms to the Check-out table before you exit the Clubhouse.
- Move your vehicle/any vehicles with your belongings into the RED reserved for unloading spots and student volunteers will assist you in unloading your belongings.
- Once your belongings have been unloaded, please move your vehicle into one of the open resident spots. All parents and visitors will need to move their vehicles into the parking lot south of The Village.
- Move into your apartment at the Village @ Rose State!
*New this year: We will have a Village Move-In Crew to help you unload your belongings! We appreciate your cooperation in parking in designated spots and moving as soon as you are done unloading. This helps other residents and families move quicker and is so helpful in this hot Oklahoma summer. Please note only those with accessible stickers can park in handicap spots. Please do not park in staff, Midwest City Police, or service vehicle parking spots.
Move-In Checklist (PDF)
College Snapshot is the one day free orientation for all Raiders! College Snapshot is recommended for all students, so please make sure you register via this linkhttps://rosestatecollege.formstack.com/forms/college_snapshot ASAP and put it in your calendar!
Residence Life Staff will be available to answer any questions during move-in.
For Student Housing updates, please follow us on Instagram: @rscresidencelife.