Explore Title IX Scenarios and Options
- I think I’ve suffered an act of sexual misconduct, but I’m not sure.
- I need to report an incident of sexual misconduct. Who do I contact?
- I’m worried about a friend or classmate becoming a victim or offender.
- I don’t want to do a formal process. I just need to ask some questions, talk this out and maybe get some emotional, medical or legal help.
- I saw something at a party where there were drugs and alcohol. I’m underage. I just can’t risk coming forward.
- I think I witnessed an act that could be sexual misconduct. What do I do?
- I attended an off-campus sporting or educational event and was subjected to sexual jokes and harassment.
- How does the College comply with Title IX and other anti-discrimination requirements?
- My professor / coach / advisor, etc. has deprived me access to educational programs. I think it’s based on my sex or gender identity.