NASA Summer Research Internship
The RSC Engineering and Science division is pleased to partner with Langston University and NASA on the Langston University NASA Advanced Research (LUNAR) program. This exciting scholarship initiative provides underrepresented students with opportunities to pursue research in higher education.
- Summer Research Experience
- Summer stipend of $7300
- Room and board for 8-weeks
- Trip to Johnson Space Center Houston, TX
- Underrepresented minorities
- Biological Sciences
- Dr. Ahedor firstname.lastname@example.org 405-736-0219
- Dr. Jones email@example.com
- Shelby Sanders firstname.lastname@example.org
*Current Unofficial Transcript is required* Please note that you must be logged into your Raider Mail to access the application. The deadline for applications is March 22!