The RSC Engineering and Science division is pleased to partner with Langston University and NASA on the Langston University NASA Advanced Research (LUNAR) program. This exciting scholarship initiative provides underrepresented and disadvantaged students with opportunities to pursue research in higher education.
- Research Experience
- Summer stipend of $6000
- Room and board for 8-weeks
- Full scholarships when transfer to LU
- Underrepresented minorities
- Biological sciences
- Subdisciplines; Chemistry, Physics, Engineering, Math
- Ahedor; PhD firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hurst; PhD email@example.com
- May; MS firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rubel; PhD email@example.com
- Jones; PhD firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note that you must be logged into your Raider Mail to access the application
Ever wonder how what you learn in STEM classes is applied to the real world? NASA Community College Areospace Scholars (NCAS) has opportunities to help you answer that very question!!
- Spend 5-weeks taking a non-credit online course learning about NASA's missions and research.
- Apply for a 4-day workshop AT NASA!!
- Attend briefings by NASA engineers and scientists.
- Prepare to participate in other competitive NASA projects, programs, and opportunities.
Please see the flyer if this seems interesting or exciting. The deadline for applications is MAY 2nd!
Flyer about NASA Community College Aerospace Scholars (NCAS) (PDF)