Please note that for 2020, the application period has been extended until May 15, 2020. Applications can be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org or can be hand delivered to the HSC building Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
Students needing documents (transcripts, Accuplacer scores, etc.) from Admissions and Records can request them by emailing Admissions@rose.edu. Admissions will send these documents directly to the Program Director.
FACTS ABOUT THE RESPIRATORY THERAPIST PROGRAM AT ROSE STATE COLLEGE!
- 22 students are accepted to the program each fall
- Applications are accepted February 1 - May 1 each year
- There are 34 credit hours of pre-requisite courses before beginning the program
- Upon program acceptance, the program is one year in length
- Professional courses are only available during daytime hours
- Graduates are eligible to take the National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC) exams.
- The Respiratory Therapist Program, CoARC Program #200144, Associate in Applied Science Degree at Rose State College is accredited by:
Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care
1248 Harwood Rd.
Bedford, TX 76021-4244
- Health Science Advisors may be contacted at email@example.com