Facts About The Respiratory Therapist Program At Rose State College
- 22 students are accepted to the program each fall
- Applications are accepted February 1-April 15 each year
- There are 34 credit hours of pre-requisite courses before beginning the program
- Upon program acceptance, the program is one year in length
- Professional courses are only available during daytime hours
- Graduates are eligible to take the National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC) exams.
- The Respiratory Therapist Program, CoARC Program #200144, Associate in Applied Science Degree at Rose State College is accredited by:
Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care
1248 Harwood Rd.
Bedford, TX 76021-4244
- Health Science Advisors may be contacted at email@example.com