This listing of job and career events is updated on a regular basis. For more information, call (405) 733-7488.
The Career Services Center is your resource for career and employment services including career exploration, job search, career planning, internship opportunities, career fairs, and workshops covering interview skills, resume and cover letter writing.
Explore and Define Your Career Interests
Are you a bit unsure what career you would like to pursue? Would you like to have more information on what different types of careers are all about? Or, maybe you feel confident in your career interests but would like some added confirmation. Then take our online interest survey. It only takes about 10 minutes and you’ll have access to information about yourself and your career matches. Once you create your personal account you can return to the site to further explore details on hundreds of careers. By the way, you can take the assessment on your smartphone, too. It’s also available in Spanish. Click below, then select “Sign Up.”
If you would like assistance interpreting or discussing your results, get in touch with career services at email@example.com.
If you enrolled at Rose State not quite sure what career and related major to pursue you are not alone. Other times students think they know their career path only to find for various reasons they want or need to make a change. Rose State is here to help! The college offers personal career advisemetn for any student who wishes to discuss career options and clarify plans for the future. An appointment is suggested. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your introductory 30-minute session with a career advisor.
Job Search Skills and Strategies
- Students will develop a targeted resume using the correct resume format.
- Students will develop a targeted cover letter.
- Students will identify their achievements, accomplishments, knowledge and skills in order to effectively market themselves for employment.
- Students will know how to prepare for an interview, and minimize the anxiety associated with the interview process.
- Students will learn the most effective strategies for finding the job they want and be able to develop a job search plan
Search for Jobs and Internships
- Rose State College uses College Central Network as its official resume and job posting service.
Spring Job Fair
March 28, 2019
10am to 1pm
Rose State College
Hudiburg Event Center