Becoming a Tutor
- You must have a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- You must have at least a 3.0 overall Grade Point Average (on a 4.0 scale).
- You must have made at least a "B" in the course.
- You must have approval of appropriate division dean.
- You must pass the assessment test(s) at the required level.
- You must pass Rose State College employment checks.
If you meet the qualifications and wish to become a tutor at Rose State College, please: