- American Association for Respiratory Care (AARC) www.aarc.org
- Respiratory Care Links www.aarc.org/links/links.asp
- Hardin MD-Respiration Medicine & Lung Diseases Images http://hardinmd.lib.uiowa.edu/resp.html
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute www.nhlbi.nih.gov
- National Board for Respiratory Care www.nbrc.org
- Oklahoma Respiratory Care Practitioners www.okmedicalboard.org/respiratory_care_practitioners
- Oklahoma Society for Respiratory Care www.okrespiratorycare.org
- Respiratory Research www.respiratory-research.com/
- Respiratory System Animations http://bio-alive.com/animations/anatomy.htm
(Located at the south end of the Library)
- AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE
- RESPIRATORY CARE
ONLINE LIBRARY CATALOG
The Online Library Catalog is an index to the library's books and audiovisual materials. You may search the catalog from any computer with Internet access. The online library catalog may be searched in a variety of ways most notably by TITLE, AUTHOR, SUBJECT, and KEYWORD.
Although an unorganized and unregulated resource, the Internet does contain valuable information.
Be sure to evaluate the site for currency, objectivity and accuracy.
Additional web sites that might help your research include:
Internet Public Library (www.ipl.org)
Before entering the Rose State College Online Databases from off-campus, you will need to activate your campus username and password. Stop by the Reference Desk in the Library, and we will assist you in getting on the network. After completing this process on campus, you will be able to utilize any of the databases from wherever you have Internet access.
Login instructions are available at Online Database Log-in Instructions
EBSCOhost (CINAHL, Dynamed, Health Source: Nursing/Academic Ed., and Nursing Reference Center), and PubMed would be the best databases for your class.