The Rose State Library is staffed with five full-time professional librarians and two highly qualified reference assistants who have more than 180 years of combined experience. It's one of Oklahoma's premier information centers.
The Rose State Library is staffed with 4 full-time professional librarians, 3 part-time librarians and 2 full time and 2 part time highly qualified reference assistants. It's one of Oklahoma's premier information centers.
The Library is located within the Learning Resources Center, on the south end of the first floor. We provide a variety of resources to assist students, faculty and staff in their research. The Reference Desk is staffed all hours that the Library is open.
Farris Sanders - Coordinator
Library Reference Services
- Reference Desk/Reference Area, which includes Reference personnel
- Reference Collection
- Library Catalog Online Databases
- Research Guides
- Information Literacy Sessions (Orientations): The Library offers beginning and advanced orientations to all RSC classes. Orientation topics include basic information about the Library, demonstration of databases and database searching, evaluation of resources, research tips, research guides, Internet tips, etc. Orientations are tailored to suit individual class needs. Orientations must be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance. To schedule an orientation or class research session call the Reference Desk at ext. 7543. You may also tentatively schedule an orientation at http://libcal.rose.edu/spaces?lid=965&gid=1652
- Limited Study areas in the University Center
- Periodicals (Magazines, Journals, Newspapers) & Indexes
- Reference Request Form For Correctional Facilities
- LRC Connections