The Rose State Library is staffed with five full-time professional librarians and two highly qualified reference assistants who have more than 180 years of combined experience. It's one of Oklahoma's premier information centers.
While the LRC building is being renovated, the reference area is located on the first floor of the University Center/Library and provides a variety of resources to assist students, faculty and staff in their research. The Reference Desk is staffed all hours that the Library is open.
Barb Phrehm - Coordinator
Library Reference Services
- Reference Desk/Reference Area, which includes Reference personnel
- Reference Collection
- Library Catalog Online Databases
- Research Guides
- Information Literacy Sessions (Orientations): Until approximately August 1, 2016 when the LRC building renovation is scheduled to be complete, librarians will come to the classroom (by prescheduled appointment) to conduct Library orientations. The Library offers beginning and advanced orientations to all RSC classes. Orientation topics include basic information about the Library, demonstration of databases and database searching, research tips, research guides, Internet tips, handouts, etc. Orientations are tailored to suit individual class needs. Orientations must be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance. To schedule an orientation or class research session call the Reference Desk at ext. 7543.
- Limited Study areas in the University Center
- Periodicals (Magazines, Journals, Newspapers) & Indexes
- Reference Request Form For Correctional Facilities
- LRC Connections