- Students need to always know their Student ID number.
- Students should set all electronic devices to silent. If you must answer your cell phone, please leave the center before answering the call.
- Computers in the Math Lab are for Math, Science, or Engineering purposes only. Students should not surf the internet or send personal emails from these computers. There are other computers on campus available for these uses.
- Please do your part to keep the noise level low so others can concentrate.
- Please be respectful towards peers, lab assistants, and staff.
- Please eat meals outside of the Math Lab to help maintain a clean working area.
- The success of the visit depends on the collaboration between the student and lab assistant. The lab assistant will not do the work for the student. Students should come prepared to answer questions and discuss their assignment.
- Students should bring notes, books, and any other resources provided by the instructor, as well as the assignment.
- Students should respect the lab assistants. Lab assistants walk around and assist students as soon as possible. If the student is waiting for help, the student needs to work on something else until the lab assistant can assist.