Help & Crisis Hotlines
The Office of Special Services is open between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday thru Friday. Our office is located in the Learning Resources Center, Room 106. For more information or to make an appointment to meet with a counselor, stop by the office or call (405) 733-7373.
For psychological emergencies that occur in the evenings or on weekends please go to a hospital emergency room, call 911, or call the Oklahoma Crisis Center (405) 522-8100.
Emergency Options Include:
- 211: Mental Health Hotline
- 911: Emergency Services
- Child Abuse Hotline: 1-800-522-3511
- Domestic Violence: 1-800-522-9054
- Oklahoma County Crisis Center: (405) 522-8100
- Rape Hotline: (405) 943-7273
- Safeline: (800) 522-SAFE (7233) A hotline that operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week, for victims of sexual assault who need support or counseling services.
- Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273- TALK (8255) or 1-800-SUICIDE
A free and confidential call that helps the caller locate services for food, clothing, health care, shelter, housing, support groups, legal aid, employment and many more human services.
Al-Anon / Alateen
Children & Adult Abuse Hotline
Girls and Boys Town – National Hotline
(800) 448-3000 *National hotline is a 24-hour crisis, resource and referral line for children and teens.
Missing and Exploited Children – National Hotline
(800) THE-LOST or (800) 843-5678
(405) 524-7068 (inside OKC Area)
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
Help For Yourself or Help For Someone Else 1-800-273-TALK
Oklahoma Coalition Against Domestic Violence & Sexual Assault (OCADVSA)
(405) 524-0700 or 1-800-522-7233
Oklahoma Dept of Mental Health & Substance Abuse Services A good starting point for finding services that families may need. (405) 522-4151
Oklahoma Tobacco Helpline
(800) QUITNOW (784-8669)
Problem Gambling Hotline
Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network