Tuition Waiver Scholarship
- Award amount not yet determined. Tuition only — does not cover books or fees.
- Available to transfer or returning Rose State students who have completed at least one semester of college.
- Must be enrolled in at least three (3) credit hours for the spring 2016 semester.
- Must be a Oklahoma State resident as classified by the Office of Admissions and Records.
- Must have already completed at least one (1) semester of college by October 31, 2015.
- Must complete and submit the online application.
- Online application available October 1-31, 2015.
- If you are a transfer student, please apply to the college and submit your most current official transcript to the Office of Admissions and Records as soon as possible.
Click here to apply online
Helpful Tips for Completing the Online Application
- First time users must "create a new account" (link below the "log in" button).
- The student may use their email address as a username.
- The student's password must be at least 8 characters long and must contain at least three of the following:
a. Lower case letters (i.e. a,b,c)
b. Upper case letters (i.e. A,B,C)
c. Numbers (i.e. 1,2,3)
d. Alphanumeric characters or symbols (i.e. @,$,&)
- We suggest that the student write down their username & password to file for future use.
- Include an answer in each field. For example, if the student is unaware of other forms of financial assistance, he or she must type "N/A" under source, and type "0" under amount.
- A confirmation email will be sent after successful completion of the application. If the student does not receive a confirmation message, he or she should log back in and check the application for errors and click on the submit button at the bottom of the last page.