Federal Direct Loans

Federal Direct Parent Loan for Undergraduate Students (PLUS)

Parents may borrow for their children's college education under this program. The FAFSA form must be completed and the parent must apply for the PLUS loan on studentloans.gov.

NOTE: Rose State College does not participate in any of the private education loans that require school authorization that are offered by lenders. Students should apply for all federally funded loans before utilizing any private loan options.