Aquatics & Wellness
You're invited to take advantage of our aquatics, land fitness and wellness center!
Whether you prefer your exercise be on dry land or in the shallow end of a pool, there are a host of activities to choose from here. A membership provides access to:
- A strength training area equipped with a full line of state-of-the art Life Fitness Signature Series training equipment and Hammer Strength free weight training equipment.
- A cardiovascular training area filled with state-of-the-art Life Fitness treadmills, cross trainer ellipticals, recumbent bikes and upright bikes.
- The open activity area is used for multipurpose recreational activities and open-exercise classes, as well as credit and non-credit classes.
- The aquatic center — newly remodeled in 2014 — features an indoor heated pool with whirlpool, sauna, locker and dressing rooms.
- The wellness assessment lab offers risk factors, body fat, flexibility, blood pressure, muscular strength and cardiovascular endurance screenings.
Learn more about Aquatic & Wellness memberships, classes and offerings.
Spring 2018 Non-Credit Schedule (PDF)
Spring 2018 Lifeguard Schedule (PDF)
Summer 2018 Aquatic & Wellness Schedule (PDF)
Summer 2018 Youth Schedule (PDF)