Private Music Lessons
NON-CREDIT PRIVATE MUSIC LESSONS
Summer Available Private Non-Credit Lessons: voice, piano, and guitar
Fall Available Private Non-Credit Lessons: piano, voice, guitar, strings, woodwinds, brass, and percussion.
Private music lessons are provided for a limited number of non-credit adult students. High school students must be at least junior grade status who will require special approval. Times for all students are arranged with the instructor after the approval process.
Summer Instruction: Summer classes will begin the week of June 11th and conclude the week of July 23rd. Students are provided 6 sessions that are 60 minutes each of private instruction to be completed by the end of the semester.
Fall Instruction: Fall classes will begin the week of August 27th and conclude the week of December 3rd. Students are provided 14 sessions that are 60 minutes each of private instruction to be completed by the end of the semester.
After approval and enrollment verification through the CLC, the student will arrange a weekday and time of instruction with the professor who is assigned to the student.
Summer Tuition: $79 or $69/senior citizens, 50+ (6 sessions that are 60 minutes each)
Fall Tuition: $169 or $149/senior citizens, 50+ (14 sessions that are 60 minutes each)
- New Non-Credit Private Lesson Student:
- Summer 2018 Student: Complete the electronic form below by June 1st for an instrument that you have not taken within the last semester. Please allow at least 4 working days for the approval process.
- Fall 2018 Student: Complete the electronic form below by August 10th for an instrument that you have not taken within the last semester. Please allow at least 4 working days for the approval process.
- Students will receive a phone call and/or email to confirm approval of enrollment.
- Former Non-Credit Lesson Student: The Private Music Lesson Request Form is NOT needed for students who have taken a private lesson for the requested instrument during the Spring 2018 semester.
Enrollment must be completed by the first Friday of the semester. Non-credit private music lesson students enroll by phone, 405-733-7392, or in-person at the Community Learning Center.
There are also opportunities for students to perform as part of Instrumental Ensemble or Jazz Band various ensembles with information located at Instrumental Ensemble and Jazz Band Enrollment.