Employers can contact Job Placement to post positions on this website. Services that are available include job listing, campus recruiting, approval to post job announcements on campus, and Rose State College Job Fairs.
Follow the link below to post your job postings — there is no charge for this service. You may also email Pam Emmons at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (405) 733-7488 to visit with Job Placement about your available jobs.
TECHNICAL SOFTWARE SUPPORT REP
We're celebrating over 30 years as a mission-critical real estate technology leader. Hundreds of thousands of real estate appraisers, agents, inspectors, and lending professionals depend on our software and websites to power more than 50% of all residential real estate transactions in the US each year.
Technical Software Support Representatives start at a minimum of $30,000 annually ($15/hour). Plus, you’ll love benefits like our company-paid health insurance, no dress code, 401K with rapid vesting, free café and food trucks, insanely fun parties, and more.
Best of all, we're constantly promoting from within to development, marketing and product positions that come with perks like four day work weeks, unlimited leave/vacation, and flex time.
We're inspired, driven to provide stellar service, and always innovating. Learn more at www.alamode.com/careers.
- Supporting our software products used by real estate appraisers and agents
- Diagnosing and resolving software problems caused by varied and unique environments
- Answering how-to questions from people who rely on your calm expertise
- Troubleshooting MS Windows™ operating systems, anti-virus products, PC hardware and more
- Applying standard, approved diagnostic utilities to aid in troubleshooting
- Providing guidance and assistance using other software products we provide
- Documenting conversations and issues in a succinct and detailed manner
- Suggesting changes for product enhancement and correction
- Advocating between our customers and our software development staff
- Strong customer service skills -- over the phone or in person
- Strong multi-tasking and problem-solving skills
- A positive attitude with the ability to diffuse stressful situations
- A drive to learn new skills quickly and be easily adaptable to change
- Previous experience diagnosing computer software problems will be a huge plus
Applicants may apply by calling 405-631-1225, by emailing email@example.com