The Rose State College Aquatic Center is an outstanding facility that features a 25-meter, six-lane, indoor heated swimming pool, plus a whirlpool, sauna, four locker rooms and two family-unit dressing rooms. The depth of the pool ranges from four feet at the shallow end to 13 feet, and it has a ramp for handicap access. An extensive selection of courses are available for adults for both college credit and non-credit.
Additional features include a 1,715-gallon whirlpool that seats up to 8 people with a water temperature maintained at 100 degrees. The sauna is solid redwood with seating for up to 6-8 people. Temperature is maintained at 180 degrees. The facility also has 2 student locker rooms, 2 faculty/staff locker rooms, 2 private locker rooms, and 2 family changing rooms. The student and faculty locker room each have daily use lockers, lockers for rent, showers, restrooms and weight scales.
Services For You
- Open Lap Swims
- Open Recreational Swims
- Locker rooms for Students and Faculty/Staff
- Towel Service
- Family Unit Dressing Rooms for individuals dependent on another family member
- Special Events/Workshops
- Classes for college credit — Beginning Swim, Intermediate Swim, Lifeguarding, W.S.I., Aquatic Fitness, Lifeguard Instructor, H2O Strength Training
- Non-Credit — Water Aerobics, Low Intensity Water Aerobics, Aqua Dance, H2O Strength Training, Learn to Swim
- Youth Swim Classes — Raiders Swim Team, Learn to Swim classes including: Parent Tot, Pre-School, Beginner, Advanced Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced, Junior Guard, Lifeguarding, Water Safety Instructor, Lifeguard Instructor
- Pool Party Rentals
- Lane Rentals
The Aquatic Center is available to currently enrolled college students, faculty and staff of Rose State College at no extra charge. A college ID card is required for all open swims and towels. The Aquatic Center is located on the main campus at 6420 S.E. 15th, Midwest City. Come by for a visit or call (405) 733-7396 for information on courses currently being offered and for lap and open recreational swim times.
Pool Party Rentals $200/2 hours (25 people max), $300/2hours (26-50 people max) & Lane Rentals available as well.
Open Swim Times
Mon – Thurs
6:30 am – 7:30 am, 12-1p, 4:30-5:30p
6:30-7:30a, 9a-1p, 4:30-5:30p
|Times are subject to change due to pool rentals, if this occurs, signs will be posted.|
To provide the faculty, staff and students of Rose State College with the safest facility possible, while offering educational, recreational, rehabilitation and fitness programs.
- Comprehensive aquatic instructional program of physical education credit.
- Recreational swim programs for currently enrolled students, faculty and staff.
- Community service instructional and rehabilitation programs for non-credit.
- Special events program that offer training in water safety, fitness, competition and/or instructor training.
Aquatics Center Front Desk: (405) 733-7396