Rose State College provides services to ensure assistance in health matters. These services include counseling regarding AIDS, wellness, drug/alcohol problems, diet information and cholesterol screening/counseling.
For information and/or services related to alcohol and/or substance abuse, contact the Campus Assistance Program at (405) 736-0396.
Services for You
- Provide community service activities such as cholesterol screening, blood pressure screening, clinic services at Autumn House in Midwest City and Orval Ray Tower in Del City, etc.
- Conduct health care monitoring services.
- Provide printed materials on health and related issues.
- Provide personal counseling, referrals, information and assistance with issues pertaining to alcohol and substance abuse.
- Wellness Assessment (Questionnaire)
- Community Health Fair
- Flu Shot Clinic
- Free HIV/AIDS Testing
- Incentive Programs
- Great American Smokeout
- Go Red for Women