Each person entering must present their valid Rose State ID card and swipe card to enter. If you do not have your ID you must be logged in at the lobby front desk by your Student ID number. If you don't have your Student ID and don't know your Student ID number, you will not be allowed to enter the Wellness Center.
False identification or using another individual's ID. will result in an immediate suspension from the facility for a period of one full year. All visitors to the Wellness Center must show a valid photo ID. to enter. Patrons caught letting non-members in through any entry will be suspended from facility for one full year.
Unruly patrons will be asked to leave the Wellness Center by facility supervisors or campus police. Examples of unruly behavior (but not limited to) are as follows: threatening employees, vandalism, damaging equipment, profanity, fighting, yelling, spitting on floors, dropping weights, hanging on basketball rims. Violations of the conduct policy can result in the suspension of all Wellness Center privileges for a period of one full year.
Gym Bags, Clothing & Shoes
Gym bags, purses and backpacks must be kept in day lockers in dressing rooms or in cardio area and not left on the floor. Street clothing, jeans, pants with belts/metal rivets and cutoff pants are not allowed inside the workout/open activity areas. Shirts are required. All individuals in the Wellness Center that are using the facility or its equipment are required to be dressed in athletic attire. Athletic shoes with closed toes are required except in locker room. Dark soled athletic shoes and boots of any kind that damage/mark gym floors and aerobic room floors are prohibited.
- Day lockers are for daily use only and personal items must be removed daily.
- Personal locks may be used daily and must be removed by the end of the day.
- Store and secure personal items in day lockers with personal locks.
Lost & Found
- The College is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Inquire at front Wellness desk for lost items.
- Found items should be turned in at the front Wellness Desk. Unclaimed items will be held for only seven days and disposed of or given to a charity.
- Staff members are not permitted to hold valuables for patrons.
Food & Beverages
- Food is not permitted in cardio/strength/open activity areas.
- Bottled water is allowed in the fitness center.
- No glass or metal containers are allowed in Wellness Center. Food and drinks are allowed in the Lobby.
- Alcoholic beverages not allowed.
- Smoking/use of tobacco in any form is prohibited.
- Use of profanity is prohibited.
- Spitting is prohibited in facility, including water fountains.
- Cleats, sandals, flip flops, boots, bare/stocking feet are prohibited.
- Jeans are not allowed within the workout/open activity areas.
- Bicycles, skateboards, inline skates and Heelys are prohibited in Wellness Center. Bicycle racks are available by the Student Center.
- Animals are prohibited in the facility, except for service animals.
- Portable stereos (MP3 players, iPods, Cell Phones) are to be used with head phones only.
- All patrons MUST reserve the Open Activity Area in order to use it. Reservation Request Forms are available at the lobby front desk. All requests must be made 24 hours in advance and are only valid if approved by the Wellness Director.
- Only Wellness Center patrons may check out equipment and must leave I.D. at desk.
- The person checking out equipment in his/her name is responsible for it. Fees will be charged for lost and/or damaged equipment.
- Indoor equipment is prohibited from leaving the facility. Items taken from the facility will be considered lost after one day and the patron will be responsible for a replacement fee of the lost items.
- Any patron who has not returned item or paid the replacement fee is prohibited from checking out any equipment and may lose additional privileges.