Professional/Administrative Staff Association (PASA)
Welcome to the Professional/Administrative Staff Association (PASA) homepage. Recognizing its role in improving and promoting academic excellence and campus life, the Professional/Administrative Staff Association of Rose State College was established November 14, 1990. The professional & administrative staff believe that they, together with comparable campus organizations, and the President and his/her staff share a joint responsibility for the academic excellence and the campus environment.
The purposes of PASA shall be:
- To sponsor and encourage opportunities for employees' professional growth.
- To foster communication among professional and administrative employees on campus.
- To increase representation of professional and administrative employees on College committees and in policy development.
- To provide a forum for the continuing review of College policies and to function as a consultative body to the College President.
- To act as a liaison between professional and administrative employees and the College community on issues of common concern.
- To encourage greater participation by professional and administrative employees in the College community.
2018 PASA Excellence Award winner:
2018-2019 PASA Officers
- Alicia McCullar, President
- Sheilynda Stewart, Vice President/President Elect
- Alyssa Loveless, Past President
- Misty Engelbrecht, Secretary
- Donnie Anderson, Treasurer
- Monique Bruner, Parliamentarian