Professional/Administrative Staff Association (PASA)
Welcome to the Professional/Administrative Staff Association (PASA) homepage. Recognizing its role in improving and promoting academic excellence and campus life, the Professional/Administrative Staff Association of Rose State College was established November 14, 1990. The professional & administrative staff believe that they, together with comparable campus organizations, and the President and his/her staff share a joint responsibility for the academic excellence and the campus environment.
The purposes of PASA shall be:
- To sponsor and encourage opportunities for employees' professional growth.
- To foster communication among professional and administrative employees on campus.
- To increase representation of professional and administrative employees on College committees and in policy development.
- To provide a forum for the continuing review of College policies and to function as a consultative body to the College President.
- To act as a liaison between professional and administrative employees and the College community on issues of common concern.
- To encourage greater participation by professional and administrative employees in the College community.
2016-17 PASA Officers
Taylor McCool, President
Alyssa Loveless, Vice President/President Elect
Linda Dillner, Secretary
Brent Newman, Treasurer
Bob Davis, Parliamentarian
Spring 2017 Business Luncheon and Professional Development: Friday, April 7
Complete the form to reserve space at the Luncheon and/or the Professional Development program (RSVP by Friday, March 31).