Professional/Administrative Staff Association (PASA)
PASA is hosting a silent auction fundraiser to raise money for professional development, with a portion of proceeds being donated to the RSC Foundation for scholarships. Online bidding will be February 2nd-9th – just in time for Valentine’s Day!
Bid online at this link beginning Friday, February 2nd at 5pm. https://rscfoundation.schoolauction.net/pasa2018/catalog
We would like to thank our generous donors:
- LifeSquire Edmond
- Oklahoma Shirt Company
- Belle Kitchen
- Oklahoma City Zoo & Botanical Gardens
- OK Collective
- The Wedge
- Hyatt Place Bricktown
- LuLaRoe Becky & Alyssa Loveless
- Simply KaliCo
- Club Instinct
- Angela Parker, Young Living Essential Oil
- Kirsten Wiegert, LipSense
- The Bees Knees Tees
- Rose State College Bookstore
- Rose State College Wellness & Aquatics Center
- Rose State College Community Learning Center
- Rose State College Innovation Station
Welcome to the Professional/Administrative Staff Association (PASA) homepage. Recognizing its role in improving and promoting academic excellence and campus life, the Professional/Administrative Staff Association of Rose State College was established November 14, 1990. The professional & administrative staff believe that they, together with comparable campus organizations, and the President and his/her staff share a joint responsibility for the academic excellence and the campus environment.
The purposes of PASA shall be:
- To sponsor and encourage opportunities for employees' professional growth.
- To foster communication among professional and administrative employees on campus.
- To increase representation of professional and administrative employees on College committees and in policy development.
- To provide a forum for the continuing review of College policies and to function as a consultative body to the College President.
- To act as a liaison between professional and administrative employees and the College community on issues of common concern.
- To encourage greater participation by professional and administrative employees in the College community.
2017 PASA Excellence Award winner:
2017-18 PASA Officers
Alyssa Loveless, President
Travis Hurst, Vice President/President Elect
Taylor McCool, Past President
Debra Herlihy, Secretary
Bonnie Rennels, Treasurer
Mary Kirk, Parliamentarian