Professional/Administrative Staff Association (PASA)
Welcome to the Professional/Administrative Staff Association (PASA) homepage. Recognizing its role in improving and promoting academic excellence and campus life, the Professional/Administrative Staff Association of Rose State College was established November 14, 1990. The professional & administrative staff believe that they, together with comparable campus organizations, and the President and his/her staff share a joint responsibility for the academic excellence and the campus environment.
The purposes of PASA shall be:
- To sponsor and encourage opportunities for employees' professional growth.
- To foster communication among professional and administrative employees on campus.
- To increase representation of professional and administrative employees on College committees and in policy development.
- To provide a forum for the continuing review of College policies and to function as a consultative body to the College President.
- To act as a liaison between professional and administrative employees and the College community on issues of common concern.
- To encourage greater participation by professional and administrative employees in the College community.
2019 PASA Excellence Award winner:
Previous PASA Excellence Award winners (PDF)
- Misty Engelbrecht, President
- Monique Bruner, Vice President/President Elect
- Rita Mild, Secretary
- Joedon Hughes, Treasurer
- Carla Robison, Parliamentarian
PASA General Meeting AgendasMay 18th, 2018 (PDF)
PASA Executive Committee Minutes
April 30, 2019 Meeting (PDF)
March 11, 2019 Meeting (PDF)
February 11, 2019 Meeting (PDF)
January 14, 2019 Meeting (PDF)
December 17, 2018 Meeting (PDF)
November 27, 2018 Meeting (PDF)
October 25th, 2018 Meeting (PDF)
September 27th, 2018 Meeting (PDF)