Rose State College has many scholarship options for students. Check out the links to find out about these important options. Pay particular attention to the deadline for the scholarship in which you are interested.
General Scholarship Information
1. Scholarships (tuition waivers) are non-transferable.
2. Unless specifically noted on the award letter, scholarships apply toward general tuition only. The scholarships are not cash awards and do not cover special fees or books.
3. Scholarships are usually awarded for both Fall and/or Spring terms. Be sure to check your award letter for specific term/s the scholarship is good for. Students interested in Summer awards may request such consideration separately. Summer awards will be made pending availability of funds and exceptional academic performance during prior semesters.
4. Scholarships are not automatically renewable. Students must re-apply every year. Some scholarships, such as the Academic Success Scholarship, are one-year awards and must be used during the semester listed on the award letter.
5. Only one tuition waiver scholarship per student can be accepted. Since scholarships cannot be "stacked", recipients are advised to accept the highest award granted.
6. Generally, student's must be enrolled in a minimum of three credit hours during a given semester to utilize the award unless stated otherwise in your award letter.